Any other biker/aquarium junkies out there?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by lightningfront, Feb 6, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lightningfront

lightningfront Spaghetti Worm

Just wondering if anyone else is a motorcycle junkie out there. I always start getting stir crazy around this time of year. It's been too long I wanna ride.
    If there are any others on the forum what do you ride?

This is my other passion besides the fishes.
    2003 Buell XB9S Lightning that I converted the tail section to that off a XB12R. For anyone that doesn't know buells, It's basically the sports bike divison of Harley. Take a harley V-Twin engine and shove it into the shortest wheelbase possible and you have a mean bike.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

4. fazool666

fazool666 Sea Dragon

Here's one!

I'm getting spring fever bad and can't wait to get out again!

here she is in the fall when I put away for the winter
    [​IMG]

04 H/D FXDL (was a lowrider but did LOTS of custom work so basically a wide glide now) I almost got a buell way back but had rode a buddies soft tail and I was hooked! nice bike BTW!

5. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Otty is a huge Harley fan.

6. Wilber

Wilber Fire Worm

Ive got an itch to ride as well. Nothing to fancy tho, Ive got a 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000. Its a beast of a bike, but nothing like a new bike I hope to get someday soon!

7. Seabeast

Seabeast Flamingo Tongue

Yeah i ride an 03 Yamaha r6. Im itchin to get it back out seeings i live in iowa and its still winter here.

8. Click Here!

9. fazool666

fazool666 Sea Dragon

That is a cool bike man - have a buddy who used to have one!

My first was a 78 Honda Cb750K - loved that bike and still on the road today

10. Wilber

Wilber Fire Worm

fazool666- My dad gave it to me non running and said if you can fix it you can have it. A few weeks later and a new rack of carbs it was mine, Hes got an 80 police cruiser I have my eye on now!

11. lightningfront

lightningfront Spaghetti Worm

One of my college professors rode one of those 80's Suzuki GL1100 and I was surprised at how much pick-up it had.

I started out on a 1996 Yamaha 600. 6 months into my first bike a cager pulled out in front of me to cross the 4 lane highway I was on and I t-boned em at 60 MPH. Totaled the bike, I was ok just a broken leg, fractured shoulder and some road rash. Bought a 2001 GSXR-750 while I was still on crutches, sold that when my son was born and I just got the Buell 3 years ago.

12. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

My god I had that very same bike and my old Pan head at 94 H.P old school chopper or any other Hog I have ever been on could run with that rice rocket! It never had to nerve to open tat wide open .. Black and Gold was the color of mine ..