Any gun knowledgable people on here?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Jim522, Jan 25, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TBELT

TBELT Ritteri Anemone

I amvery much into guns. Feel free to PM me on things. I have some sigs, Ruger, Colts, Barreta's, S&W's and more. There is nothing wrong with owning a gun. I respect those that do not have the same love I do. But blaming a gun for killing is like blaming a pencil for a msispelled word. And remeber when moments count the police are minutes away.

2. Click Here!

3. kdneo

kdneo Fire Shrimp

4. NU-2reef

NU-2reef Montipora Digitata

guns do kill people.

but you can tell that to the brother or sister of a kid who finds their parents gun unlocked and decide to look down the barrel and by accident.........(no more need to paint a picture)

we dont need any more **** chaney's out there.

what do you need a gun for anyhow. do you hunt for survival or pleasure. or is it to compensate for something else.

5. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

I own a gun as sport for the most part. It is very calming to go to the range and drop targets out to 3/4 of a mile away. No matter how stressed I am, it calms me down almost instantly.

I also like to shoot clays. Doesn't hurt a soul, but it is a lot of fun.

Even if a kid gets ahold of a gun, I still do not blame the gun. Bad gun ownership and parenting are to blame. If you own a gun, it needs to be locked up if not in use. Same for the ammo. Preferably in different places. If you have a kid, you should teach them about guns. If you do not own one and don't believe in the use of one, convey that to them, and the dangers associated. Even if you don't have one, they will come across one eventually. They need to have respect. They are dangerous after all.

My rant is over.

6. H&K

H&K Flamingo Tongue

i have the p-22 but it doesent like the bulk box 22 ammo got to go with something like cci stingers or mini mags

7. NU-2reef

NU-2reef Montipora Digitata

i got a punching bag. best stress relief ever. now if you want to feel like a man, drop the gun and go bare knuckle with a bag for 15 min.

i had guns when i was much younger, non legal but that was during a time which i did not know any better. didnt do anything but boost my ego.

8. Click Here!

9. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Without turning this thread into a "fighting" one, the 2nd amendment gives me the right to bare arms. If you choose not to bare arms thats your choice, which I respect that, but you shouldnt impose your feelings to others like if they are doing something bad.

luna

10. TBELT

TBELT Ritteri Anemone

Sounds like a nerve has been struck here. I have guns for protection, I hunt and I target shoot in competition. When I was 17 I was home during an invasion of my home. We lived way off the beaten path. I was raised shooting and respecting the power of a gun. I must say that my gun saved my life!!!! When they found me(yes I was hiding not looking to get into it with the robbers) I would have been in big trouble. The intire scene shifted drastically when they were looking down the barrel of my gun. I would rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6. As for kids finding guns. If people have guns unlocked (all mine have locks. Yes all of them) and can be quickly removed when needed. Then proper safety is not being used. Kids in cars not wearing seatbelts die more often the kids being shot with a gun. Just my 2 cents.

1 person likes this.
  11. drew3

drew3 Blue Ringed Angel

i own a 22 rifle, 22 pistol, 22, target rifle, 223 deer rifle, and my prized possesion my M1A1 carbine im 16

12. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

Actually, I do use a bag every so often. It is a good workout, but that is all for me.

Somehow, I don't see my boss being happy if I dropped my weapon. ;D Army