Any gun knowledgable people on here?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Jim522, Jan 25, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

It already is. Just drive through Pico Rivera about 10pm with your windows down. :-/

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Jim522

Jim522 Purple Spiny Lobster

Just upping the inventory.
    I took my Taurus 24/7 .45ACP back to the dealer for some work last week. While I was there I noticed they had a decent sale on XD9's. I've been wanted the "M" series but I'll settle for the old school model at the right price so I told them to take it off the shelf for a few days while I think about it. I'm also gonna grab a Walther P22 for a cheap plinker, $300 is a decent deal.
    Anyways, I was checking out a BEAUTIFUL used Sig Sauer SP2022 in .40cal w/ stainless slide for $489. I mean BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks brand new, even comes with the original case. So since I'm buying the other two pistols the owner of the gun shop said he could give me the Sig for less than $400. I've always wanted a Sig...
    So I did some research and apparently the SP2022 is VERY rare to come in .40 and almost unheard of with a stainless slide. I already knew the model was discontinued but was unaware of how rare it might be (and I'm thinking the store is unaware of this too.) So I was wondering of anybody knew anything about this particular gun.
    Sorry so long, I'm just excited!

4. NUGIO

NUGIO Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

true dat but id prolly still be out gunned:-[

5. kdneo

kdneo Fire Shrimp

I own an XD40 (on my hip) and just ordered a P22 and PK380! Excited for them to come in!

6. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

...I'd jump on it..I wouldn't use the term rare...but uncommon is very appropriate.. : )
    and the price is good for any .40 sig : ) Get'r done !!

7. Jim522

Yea I can't wait wait for the P22! A day at the range gets expensive when you go through a few boxes of 9s, 40s, and 45s. Now I can shoot all day for $20.

8. Click Here!

9. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

Quite interesting indeed... However I am more knowledgable on the rifle side here :/
    wish I could lend more help on handguns but I'm just not too sure there. Maybe try an online handgun forum if google doesn't produce your answers

10. Jim522

You're right, uncommon is more appropriate.
    Yea I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take it. I have til Friday to make up my mind.
    And yea sig's are great. Shot a bunch, just never owned one. Always more money than I've wanted to spend.

11. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Hey Jim, the gun shop that your talking about, it wouldnt be Lou's would it? I personally love guns, wish I had more funds to buy them. I only have a baby Glock for now, but hoping to get others fire arms in the future. I would love an AR-15. Unfortunately FLA has strict gun laws and we cant "carry" anything without a CCW.

luna

12. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

I've got a 800M + LAR-15 I would let go for 1400.;D

I absolutely love the XDs. Unfortunately, I have a short thumb and cannot drop the mag.

That is a good price on the Sig. They are awful nice. Wish I had one.