Any gamers still on the fence for an Xbox One?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by WhiskyTango, Sep 4, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango Eyelash Blennie

If you've been holding off getting an Xbox One, next week might be the time.
    MS is giving away a free game with the purchase of a new console from 9/7 to 9/13.

Here's the official statement. http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/xbox-september-promotion

I think I'll go with Destiny.

2. Click Here!

3. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Thanks tango. I'm getting one for sure. My 360 is still my buddy though. Lol

Lovemyreef2015 likes this.
  4. WhiskyTango

Today I picked up a new Xbox One and a copy of Destiny. It was a $510 value for $299 including a $50 XBL credit and $100 off with my 360 trade in.

Not too shabby, plus it's frreakin' awesome!!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  5. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Is it a lot better than the 360? Do you know if 360 games can be played on it?

Lovemyreef2015 likes this.
  6. WhiskyTango

Yes, by leaps and bounds. Play games in 1080p at 60 FPS. Not backwards compatible, but thats fine because Destiny is available ;), and the holiday's are just around the corner.

7. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

I've been spending too much in this hobby to pick up the One... My 360 is still kicking, however, I didn't realize that it wasn't backwards compatible, hmmmmm.

However, my daughter got a wii-u for her birthday, the mario kart edition! Lucky kid! So, that's been getting a lot of attention in the living room as of lately. I mean, once you start playing mario cart, one does not simply stop playing mario kart.

8. Click Here!

9. Astrick117

Astrick117 Stylophora

Where did you buy it? I've been thinking about it, but truly believe right before the holidays there are going to be some ridiculous deals. Still playing away on my 360 for the time being.

10. WhiskyTango

MS store