Any Gamers Out There?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by vawdka, Nov 7, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. insanespain

insanespain Ocellaris Clown

What don't you like about it? I thought it plays like mw2 sorta

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

2. Click Here!

3. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

The one thing i dont like that is major is the game is just MW2 all over again just new maps that are reskinned for 60$ but what everyone paid for the expansions on black ops you would have thought that infinity ward would have used a different engine. All in all the game is good dont get me wrong just disappointing that everyone had to pay full price for a map pack and new skins.

4. nightster

nightster Pajama Cardinal

I purchased modern warfare 3 for the campaign, I knew there would be nothing new with the multiplayer.

5. Shackman23

Shackman23 Teardrop Maxima Clam

Yea The game needs work, hopefully soon enough they will fix some of the bugs! I can say i spent the money, and i dont regret it, BUT i did get sick of it already, and black ops is back in my ps3..... im not counting the game out yet, i did the samething when black ops came out, and as did a ton of other people, once the bugs are fixed all should be good, and people will turn around its happened before people need to get used to the game and how its played, the ONE thing i CANT STAND is the chat service, it cuts out, and is VERY laggy and staticy but other then that the maps arent bad, alot of campers right now due to no one knowing the maps good enough so they just camp... its annoying but its expected.

6. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

I miss playing Unreal Tournament on the PC. One of the ultimate FPS of all time. Miss hearing "head shot and mo mo monster kill". ;)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  7. Greg@LionfishLair

Greg@LionfishLair 3reef Sponsor

Take look at my screenie...I MUST be a gamer.

I love FPS, have a couple of 360's (elite and a "slim"). Went to pick up my copy of MW3 and turned around cuz the line was out the door and around the building. So, I went home a played the DL of RE4...

8. Click Here!

9. fishboyt

fishboyt Bristle Worm

Anyone finish campaign? I'm not going to go into detail, but the end was intense!

10. nedim

nedim Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Playing campaign right now, maybe 2 hours into it. I still like BF3 more

11. SnooknRedz

SnooknRedz Vlamingii Tang

Heres my input. ps3 is the platform i play on.

BF3 is amazing. the campaign mode to online mode is flawless. I hate matchmaking with a squad because more times than not, it'll separate us on different teams and its a major pia. The jets were a great concept but i don't think ranking up in them is easy, i spent so much time in the cockpit of one and have only managed to rank up to flares, and i can fly. I don't crash as soon as i take off, any more lol. Frostbite 2 is unreal. the campaign mode literally gave me goosebumps cuz of its realistic nature. When your boy gets sniped and you drag him to safety, i almost lost it, the lighting, blood splatter, sound, everything was spot on. I love the bullet drop and the realism of damage. Cuz a bullet is a bullet is a bullet and it doesn't care what gun its fired from, its gonna hurt ya.
    BF3 is legit.

mw3 is a great game as well. more on the arcade fence compared to bf3 but still great game. Its only been out a wopping 2 days so i havnt had too much stick time on it but from what i have got, im not happy. The story mode is very interactive and well thought out. I havnt seen anything other than the locations and new weapons that blew my mind like bf3. The destruction isnt anywhere close to bf3. Multiplayer is like mentioned before MW2 all over again and thats great cuz it feels the same. but i just hate people who camp in cod games. For some reason in cod people dont shoot down air support as in bf and this leads to some retarted kd ratios. Kill confirmed is a fun game to play, and the new guns are pretty sweet. however i feel my blood pressure increase after every clip i empty into someone and no kill i get, but when i reload a burst from a m16 gets me everytime from across the map. i just dont understand the rational behind this. Very frustrating to me. It could be that im used to bf3 cuz it came out before mw3 and ive played that game for a while. Spec ops is amazing!! i love it, its the first thing i played when i opened the game. Its progression is fun and never the same. i cant rememver what wave i made it to but it was like 18 i believe. I find that mode the one ill play most, because online is too much like mw2. I dominated mw2 dont get me wrong, i could hold my own against most, but in mw3 i get pwnd all day. Idk if its not knowing maps, or it could be that im just terrible now.

All in all both are great games. but i see myself logging more stick time for bf3 than mw3. sniping someone with a 2 mil hold on em at a grand and hitting your mark is friggin awesome. interacting with 20 vehicles is amazing. mw3 is stuck i think. great game to pick up and throw lead down range. but bf3 is about teamwork and actual realism. That is what draws me to it. not dissin mw3, great game, but not living up to the hype that it was gonna be i think. bf3 all day.

psn is Budlight325 if you want some.

12. SnooknRedz

SnooknRedz Vlamingii Tang

I do miss my Donkey Kong on Super Nintendo tho. That my friend, was a game. lol I have an NES in my garage that i wish worked, then i can play mario bros. I have yet to get to the princess...