Any Gamers Out There?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by vawdka, Nov 7, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. vawdka

vawdka Coral Banded Shrimp

Any reviews on MW3? I have it but I'm stuck at work and haven't had a chance to play it yet. I have it on PC through Steam and it doesn't unlock for another hour and 12 minutes. Anyway, it isn't too bad because I have to work, but it would have been fun to try it out.

2. Click Here!

3. lmr2o

lmr2o Millepora

gotta save those vacation days for things like this! lol no j/k i'm stuck at work too.. both jobs today. i'm pretty jealous of everyone playing right now

4. Broaner

Broaner Feather Duster

Getting MW3 tonight! Got it a bday gift. Girlfriends parents got it for me on presale. Screw the lines! Rock on

5. fishboyt

fishboyt Bristle Worm

It rocks! Picks up right where MW2 ended where you knife the guy in the eye. Opening scene if you being brought out of a helicopter and being rushed to medical care. Pretty good graphics as well. Need to get done with chores so I can keep playing!! :D

6. mightyrae

mightyrae Spaghetti Worm

I'm super pumped for this game. Lately I dont have time to play as many games as I used to. Now I only buy 2-3 games per year. This is one. I bought the Elite pack...Dont know if I got swindled into buying it. Guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

7. gamertag

gamertag Astrea Snail

Right now I play bf3 on xbox. Gamertag is gamertag. I'm on the fence on mw3. I was so burned out on the 15yd warp knifing of mw2 and black ops that I vowed to stop supporting the franchise, but if I see a bunch of friends on I'll likely pick it up 'cus I'm a sucker.

Back to OP if anyone is looking for racers and if you like racing sims pick up forza 4 for xbox. Ive played 1-4 now and this is the best. For Top Gear (BBC version not that garbage us version) fans there is the top gear test track and you can race the Kia c apostrophe d against your friends and other ghost times on xbl.

If you send me a friend request in game send a message too that your from 3reef. I get anout 40 friend request a day and delete almost all of them.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  8. Click Here!

9. Atticus818

Atticus818 Eyelash Blennie

Been playing BF3 also, really good story. One of the better done FPS games in a while. I thought the team deathmatch was really lack luster though. I mean you can literally spawn next to someone of the other team and its just a pop match to see who dies 1st. "Rush" game mode is crazy cool though.

10. Shackman23

Shackman23 Teardrop Maxima Clam

I like the game, but the online game play needs some work, at first you couldnt have a party join a lobby, it would boot you out, and then all of a sudden it kicked in full gear, the one thing im not a fan of is how the kill streaks are earned, its a type of progressive streaks so if you die you can start off where you died, and you just cycle through the kill streaks....

11. gamertag

gamertag Astrea Snail

Ya for sure. Team Deathmatch is a waste of time IMO. Rush and Conquest games are what make the BF games different. If you want good deathmatch play MW. If you want teamwork and squad based objectives play BF3.

12. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I just beat Super Mario Galaxy 2. Now I'm playing the bonus world.

I played Oblivion b4 that and Fallout3 before that. Hmm, Batman Arkyum Asylum before that. Laura Croft and the Guardian of Light before that. Neat little co-op! I play the God of War series pretty much between every other game I play lol.

I think Uncharted series is next for me. Or the new batman.