Any Gamers here??

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by jay02483, Mar 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. slocal

slocal Doot!

I know what you mean. I gave up Eve Online for this as well. My character is a titan pilot and could fetch a pretty penny on the market but I'm keeping him just in case. Cheers for the upper echelon! ;D

2. Click Here!

3. Toronto_Guy

Toronto_Guy Fire Shrimp

It's not gaming related, but I used to have a Mac Color Classic when I was in university. I kind of wish I had held on to it, but at the time I think I sold it for $800 when I upgraded. It would be cool to still have it as an e-mail/surfing computer.

On the other hand, since I'm in the middle of de cluttering prior to a move, maybe it's better that I still don't have it.

I think the PS2 is still the best selling system world wide... if not, it was until very recently.

4. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

WoW can be consuming for sure - been there done that as well - takes a bit of discipline to balance it all out. I enjoy it a lot when i play though - raid 5 hours a week and hop on for a couple hours here and there if i feel the urge - i have a great group of friends including the bf and we all joke around a lot on vent etc.

First US druid to 80 is impressive! God what a rush all that was when WoLK came out - all the "firsts". How long did it take you to do that? Somehow im picturing a few empty cases of RedBull or something :)

My main focus is getting through ICC 10 now to kill Arthas just to finish this expansion up. I spend a LOT more time on my tank (oops i mean the fish tank - i am a priest in game lol) even if it is just sitting here staring at it.

:)

5. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

LOL, had the N 64 not been invented I would have graduated from college in 4 years, not 8 LOL.

turok, mario64, mariokart, konker's bad fur day, oh the memories.
    You can't even get PS2 anything anymore really. I think Sony yanked all the ps2's because they were outselling the PS3 by a bit, like up until a only a few months back.

The 360 is the best selling console now, followed by the wii, and I think the psp is ahead of the ps3 in sales still.

1 person likes this.
  6. puma

puma Flamingo Tongue

Actually it depends on how you look at it. In the USA, yeah thats correct. In the world, the wii is the best selling followed by PS3 and 360 is way behind. Its probably a crime to own a 360 in Japan haha.

1 person likes this.
  7. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Since Americans are so lazy, we probably account for more sales of games than worldwide though. LOL

It is very funny that after Sony kept complaining of selling more PS2 and PSP's than PS3's, that sony pulled all the last PS2's off the shelf, or simply didn't supply any new ones anymore. I guess that's one way to boost sales of PS3's over PS2's.
    You are probably right about it being a crime to own a microsoft product in some countries. :)

8. Click Here!

9. puma

puma Flamingo Tongue

Last I knew they were still making games for PS2, not sure about consoles. PS3 did make a big push once they had that price drop. They finished 2nd behind the wii for christmas sales. I have all 3 and I do prefer my PS3. Everyone says the 360 exclusives are better but I prefer PS3's exclusives myself.

10. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

konker bad fur day ... FTW!!!

11. Toronto_Guy

Toronto_Guy Fire Shrimp

That just shows you how out of touch I am. I used to surf gadget sites on a regular basis, and I remember the constant sales stats being posted where the PS2 was the top selling console.

My overall free time is way down lately, and most of my internet time is reef research related. LOL