Any Gamers here??

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by jay02483, Mar 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. slocal

slocal Doot!

Hah, I really need to play through Fallout 3 on the PC again. Oblivion, ME and ME2 have really taken over my video game time......

....that and Forza 3 8)

2. Click Here!

3. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I hear great things about FFD and LFD2, but with only owning this 360 a couple weeks, all I have is shooter games.

I want a good action type game. I used to play all the spyro the dragon games and ratchet and clank on PS2.

BTW, I'm 35 now, and I still have my Apple IIe, the atari 2600, the sega master system, original PS1 (got it the day it came out as well) the original PS2, and then I played ps2 games until I couldn't get any games that I wanted to play on the ps2.

Luckily for me, I only played the 360 when it first came out and played halo. So any 360 game, even older ones as long as they are good ones are all fun to me.

4. slocal

slocal Doot!

Wow, the master system. That's hard to find nowadays! I've been searching for that and a Virtual Boy in the original box.

For action, I'd definitely recommend Assassin's Creed I & II. Really fun and you can score ACI dirt cheap used. Brutal Legend was surprisingly good too. Where the 360 shines though is RPG's, FPS's and sports. Regular action games have sort of fallen IMO since Ratchet & Clank and Oddworld.

5. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I think I have the original box for the master system. I have card games and the regular games and the gun as well.

Been thinking of selling the 2e, the master system and the 2600.

6. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

yay RA3! Love the co-op. CC4 I'm looking forward to playing soon.

I am at the last mission in fallout 3. Deciding what I really want to do b4 I finish and move on to other games... I got the bobbleheads I want... Got the guns I want... Thinking I will go hunt down the remaining 3 behemoth's before I finish.

I have oblivion... but I don't think I'm going to play it. FO3 has taken way too much of my time.

1 person likes this.
  7. Rawdogz

Rawdogz Torch Coral

am playing mass effect 2 now, am all must done with it.i want to play Metro 2033 next

8. Click Here!

9. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Let's see...I grew up with the younger generation of gamers. So for me, my best memories were with the N64. We still have one :) We still have a Sega Genesis as well, but no AC cords for it, because it's one of those where it played through a VCR :lol: I'm thinking about grabbing a Gamecube again. We sold ours and all of our games for it to help buy the Xbox, then we sold our xbox and most of our games (kept the good ones) to help buy the 360. We never owned a good ole Supe Nintendo, but our daycare place thingy from when we were around 4 years old has one, and a close friend's dad still has his. So that's fun.

My favorite games for N64 were the Zelda games, Super Smash Bros, and the occassional Banjo Kazooie :lol: Good times...good times...

10. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

and Turok. Man i loved me some Turok in the day. Mario 64 was amazing (I did start on NES, so for me it was awesome).

Also Rogue Squadron. Best Star Wars game then and still in the top 3 IMO.

I got the updates to that game for Wii.

I still play my N64. Fun fun games.

Remember Rush 2049 I think it was? They had the 'trick' courses? Man, in high school they had my car (Civic DX hatch). We'd sit around :smoke: and play the crap out of that game!

11. Ultraner

Ultraner Purple Spiny Lobster

Turok was awesome! A dinosaur hunter that mostly just killed humans lol. That was a game I definitely got my moneys worth out of.

12. rdarris

rdarris Feather Duster

I once was a heavy online gamer (U.S first druid to lvl 80 in WoW, avest uldum) but got out when it became more of a life than a game. now i just play the occasional RPG (FFXIII) right now. and have replaced my addiction with a one that costs alot more aka reefing.