Any Gamers here??

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by jay02483, Mar 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. slocal

slocal Doot!

I'm with you on that as well. The first playthrough, I did the main objectives. The other playthroughs, I played with the guilds. The most fun for me of course was as a vampire in the dark brotherhood. I can't wait for ES5!

No doubt. Back in the day when I was a competitive gamer on CS:V, RTCW, RTCW:ET and RA3 it was the most fun I've ever had. Then again, it was tiresome having 4 hours of scrims every night....

2. Click Here!

3. Toronto_Guy

Toronto_Guy Fire Shrimp

I had a ROB too! I'd forgotten about that.

I remember really wanting a Vectrex, but my mother wouldn't budge. LOL

The older games did have better playability, by and large. Even if the "story" wasn't great, there would be high replay value.

I remember playing the hell out of the original "Legend of Zelda." Same with the original Metal Gear.

4. Toronto_Guy

Toronto_Guy Fire Shrimp

Wait till you get old, and prefer to relax on the couch when you play! LOL

The last time I was really gaming on-line a lot was with Left4Dead. It was great at first. It seemed that I went months without ever getting a bad bunch to play with on-line. Then all of a sudden, it was impossible to get a decent bunch of guys to play with. There was always someone being an idiot.

5. Kelley11

Kelley11 Peppermint Shrimp

I am almost 39 so I have you beat by a couple years you whipper snapper... I have been playing games since the original Atari came out and actually still have the original NES and Sega with the whoppen 16 bits of action, you dont want to challenge me on Echo the Dolphin (I still think Intellivision was one of the best systems). I recently quit WoW, played Evercrack, Ultima Online, all first person shooters, love any resource management game (Starcraft, etc), and currently playing ME2 and Dragon Age (new expansion came out last night).

Jay

6. Toronto_Guy

Toronto_Guy Fire Shrimp

Dammit.... I've been out-olded! LOL

I avoid the WoW's of the gaming world because I don't want to be sucked in, and lose too much free time. I know that I can be compulsive. That's why I liked L4D. It was easy to log on, play a game, and then log back off.

7. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

going to pick up my copy of gow3 im so excited, the previews were sweet

oh and you can add me on ps3 if you want PSN: jakeh24

8. Click Here!

9. Toronto_Guy

Toronto_Guy Fire Shrimp

I picked mine up today... gonna play it when I get home from the gym tonight. Sadly, I can't blast the volume when the household is in bed.

10. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I loved BF2 on PC!!! The 64 players per game was a big reason why I loved it so much. And I had a joystick, so I could fly planes and helis like no one's business. Barrel rolls and everything. Just fly up really high, skydive down, and kill people :)

11. Toronto_Guy

Toronto_Guy Fire Shrimp

Oblivion is one of those games I'd pick if I knew I was going to be stranded on a desert island (that conveniently had an LCD, a 360, and a comfortable chair) with only 1 game. Either that or Fallout 3 (same thing, different setting).

I had to intentionally stop playing it, because I had other games to get to. I still plan to play Fallout 3 again. My wife might be taking the kids to go and stay with her parents for a week...... I don't think I'd leave the couch much if she did! LOL

12. Ultraner

Ultraner Purple Spiny Lobster

Dragon age origins is also a fantastic game. Ive put nearly 80 or so hours into that one and there are still things to do. I have it on the pc which from what Ive read is the better version if you can run it. Very good game.