any feed back on this product www.ecoaqualizer.com

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by Bowest, Feb 15, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Interesting. Why do you think that was?

PS. I thought that was the article that you mentioned earlier but wasn't positive :D

2. Click Here!

3. Bowest

Bowest Plankton

4. DanKistner

DanKistner Coral Banded Shrimp

It is like those things you can buy for your car. It is 2 magnets that fit around your fuel line and "SAVE" you gas mileage. All I would think it could do is just "hold" onto ferrous materials and coagulate in there restricting flow over time. I am no magnetic scientist by any means but the kind of magnetic power it would take to manipulate "ions" would either take rare earth magnets injected with liquid nitrogen or an MRI machine surrounding your water line.

5. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Let me see If I can cancel my order and I'll send you the loot I will also take step by step photos when I take it apart and have the water test results back I know there is nothing to them and I'm willing to pay to prove it magnets and tape some pipe and magic dust and snake oil and smoke and mirrors :) I'll P/M you if I can stop my order from shipping . I have yet to get a shipping confirmation as of yet so maybe they have not processed it ?

6. DanKistner

DanKistner Coral Banded Shrimp

I was reading on their website and maybe i missed something but I couldn't find any hard data anywhere? Most companies that have a product like this give data from testing. Before and after type data. I couldn't find any of this just claims. Also, they claim 100% Customer satisfaction but i have heard from many previous customers on here that weren't satisfied. Not shooting anyone down here but just skeptical. They say that it treats the water with "...far-infrared radiation" how does it do that if you don't plug it in? Nothing to create this infrared energy?

7. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Yup I was not satisfied, 100% claim is pure marketing hype!

8. Click Here!

9. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

I don't know and i wish I did :(

10. AZDesertRat

AZDesertRat Giant Squid

11. Bowest

Bowest Plankton

12. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

But do patents have to hold up to scientific claims used in marketing? I mean, anyone can apply for a use patent and if no one else has it, they get the patent, right?