any feed back on this product www.ecoaqualizer.com

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by Bowest, Feb 15, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Bowest

Bowest Plankton

Ok, so i nearly tried to return this before i even received it but kept deciding to wait and just try it myself.
    maybe its placebo effect or it simply works.
    i was EXTREAMLY skeptical about this i ordered a me-25 for my bio cube.
    within hours of putting it in my tank started to becaome CRYSTAL clear. My kids and girlfriend even asked me what did i do to the tank to make it so clear.
    I know a lot of you simply think its a scam product but i now have to say im extreamly pleased with this and very happy with it. I dont really understand how its working or if its living up to all its claims about less water changes ect... but for $30-$40 to to have crystal clear water i say its well worth it just for the clearity of the water.

bash me as you will but i think if your brave enough to try their trial piriod and 180day money back youll be happy with it. Im very glad i didnt listen to all the negative posts about this. i would say try it out see for yourself.

2. Click Here!

3. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

There's no "think" about it. Several folks have taken them apart only to discover that all that it's made of is magnets taped to pvc pipe.

http://www.reefs.org/library/testing/ecoaqualizer

I'm glad that you're happy with it though.

4. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Well They may have crammed the pipe full of a good carbon who know ? I would like to pull another one apart I may just get one to yank apart again to see its its been any changes done to them ? I know several out of the case we did pull apart several yrs ago where nothing more then pipe tape and refrigerator magnets

Well after looking at this post again :) I'm thinking it was something else you have done to make any real benefits all that noticeable so obvious. And to reprove it to me and to see if maybe there is not a filler of carbon in them now ? I just ordered me one to test it out I will see if there is any difference made of the water chemistry the ORP of the water and then before its puy it on line I'll remove some before water and then after it runs a few weeks I'll take a sample and send the before and after magic thing water samples to a friend of mine who a mineral analyst engineer to have him test the samples Then I'm going to pull it apart at 4 weeks then tell all what is in them now days. But I can say is sugar pills have cured a many of aliment's also ..
    And my buddy has to be dead on if he makes a mistake with his analyst of waters and chemical and minerals make up in the substance they ship out there would be multi million $$$ fines against his company .
    Good luck with it

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  5. Bowest

Bowest Plankton

i assume this is the same, when i questioned the owner about how magnets can make such a difference he said it was the combination of magnets and special powder they coat the pipe with.

again i dont understand how it is working but it is, sounded like one of those magical magnetic braclets that keep you healthy... Honestly Im baffled how or why its working but seriously... my tank became so clear you could not tell there was water in it.

instead of taking it apart why not put it to use on your tank and see if you see any difference.
    If i had a friend local i would give them the extra one i have to try, i accedentally ordered 2 free trials but only needed one.

6. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

My water is so crystal clear now if it was any more clear the fish would fall to the bottom , Oh I;m going to use it to test what the magic dust is doing ? I bet instead of magic dust lining the pipe its a carbon block plugging the pipe ..
    As I said I'm going to send a before sample out the day this thing arrives and then a week later send out a second sample to have them analyzed .

7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I'm looking forward to your research actually. Where will you have the water analyzed?

8. Click Here!

9. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

I;ll have 2 places to do it old Sherman at tidewater materials in Richmond's concrete plant and Jason who does all our well water filter designs and recommendations . Sherman is my Calcium supplier and Jason works are the place I got Marc's filtration system for iron and manganeses tank and the calcite tank to kick is 6.4 Ph up to 7.0

I no now what I'll find .. Maybe some added carbon block ? or not LOL If I had a spare one I'd have that new magic dust analyzed also

10. Bowest

Bowest Plankton

split the cost with me and ill send you the extra one i accdentaly bought.
    they run $43 + shipping so that would be like $23, im courious to know why or how this is working on making the water clear.

11. Bowest

Bowest Plankton

the more i read on this it sounds like the debat of going to a chiorpractor.

12. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

I used mine for several months before yanking it and taking it apart 9see reefs.org link above to see mine taken apart). I noticed no positive difference but did get some wild algal outbreak that went away once I yanked the damn thing off my tank.