Announcing the debut of the "AQUARIUM & POND EXPO" (APEX) at the LA County Fairplex!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MadMAX, Feb 6, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

[​IMG]

Introducing the Aquarium & Pond Expo! "APEX" www.AquariumPondExpo.com

APEX is an ALL-AQUATICS marketplace that includes Saltwater, Freshwater, Pond, and Planted Aquariums.
    APEX is a giant marketplace for equipment and livestock from hobbyists, retailers and manufacturers.
    APEX is a Showcase to display the latest and greatest innovative products in the aquatics industry.

APEX is ONE of THREE large attractions that makeup the “LA Pet Fair”:

- Building 9: The Reptile Super Show http://www.reptilesupershow.com
    - Building 7: The Aquarium & Pond Expo http://www.aquariumpondexpo.com
    - Building 6: The PET Expo USA http://www.petexpousa.net

[​IMG]

Admission price (for all Three events) is only $12 for Adults and $8 for Children 12 & under
    All Three shows bring you one giant animal exposition where you will be given the opportunity to visit our closely-related cousins in the world: aquatics, reptiles, aviary, and perhaps acquire a new hobby in the process. We cordially invite you to make APEX a part of your family's plans for Summer 2010!

[​IMG]

For Booth Information, please contact us at (714) 530-1094
    Booth prices for APEX are only $400 per 10'x10' space!

Thank You for your participation and support!
    Sunset Promotional Services, Inc.
    APEX Staff [email protected]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  2. Click Here!

3. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

Updated as of 6-1-10

4. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

As part of our good will committment to 3.reef.com we would like to offer a free booth for 3reef.com to exhibit in the Aquarium & Pond Expo.

Please contact us if interested, asap

thank you

APEX staff

1 person likes this.
  5. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

less than two weeks away folks!

6. MadMAX

MadMAX 3reef Sponsor

Phew! the dust hasn't quite settled and our living room still looks like an equipment storage facility. but it was definitely all worth it! The LA Pet Fair pulled in over 10,000 attendees in all, making it one of the most successful start-up shows in Fairplex history! The Aquarium & Pond Expo was completely SOLD OUT with many great exhibitors showing off their latest and greatest. I couldn't believe my eyes at the incredible rock pond and waterfall displays that were put up in a matter of a few hours by no less than six different exhibitors. These Quad booths were decked out from one side to the other of running water over rocks, grass, plants and palms that made you forget you were in an exhibit hall. The tropics were brought to Los Angeles for a few days in August, that's all I can say! One of our pond-installation vendors had a stock of exotic birds and reptiles that I've never seen before in my life......one particular BLUE bird (Yes, BLUE) was walking around all day in the aisles as if it were an attendee! LOL! The Children's Touch Tank and accompanying FinZone was literally PACKED with kids the entire weekend; we couldn't believe the participation of so many new faces at our 8-foot touch tank, it was phenominal.

In any case, THANK YOU to all of you who came to support the hobby and to support our loyal vendors who came from all around the country to show off their goods to you. The saltwater frag sellers were there in force too, so I hope you had the chance to pick out a few choice corals for your tank. As a nice contrast to the MAX show this April, the APEX show was a "mix" of everything aquatics. We certainly had fun bringing it you for your enjoyment and for your family's enjoyment. If you somehow missed it, no worries as the Aquarium & Pond Expo will certainly be back in force for year 2011 with an even bigger and Larger event! Until then........Mark your calendars for our next great event: The Marine Aquarium Expo, April 2-3, 2011 at the OC Fair and Event Center in Costa Mesa. Marine Aquarium Expo

APEX pictures are coming soon

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Can't wait for pics! :)

8. Click Here!

9. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

pictures, pictures, pictures. ;)

10. tigermike74

tigermike74 Panda Puffer

Darn, how did I miss this one??? :(

11. MadMAX