Angel Fish Battle!

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Ryland, Mar 10, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

I have a Majestic in my 125. He has been in this tank for several months and has been doing well. I recently added a Lemonpeel angel. From the moment I put the Lemonpeel in the tank the battle was on! The Majestic has done everything it can to hide-get away-fight off the attacks of the Lemonpeel but nothing will stop him. The Lemonpeel has been in the tank for just over a day and he is picking the Majestic to pieces! The Majestic is 3 times the size of the Lemonpeel. I dont get it. Lemonpeel removed. Thoughts???

2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

The lemonpeel is winning? Wow. That won't last.

Put some eggcrate in the middle so they can look at each other but not get to each other.

4. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

Thought about that. Tried glass instead. The Lemonpeel spent all of his time trying to get to the Majestic. Surely this is a 1 of a kind fish. The level of agression it has displayed in psychotic. No exageration here....the Lemonpeel was in the tank less than 5 seconds before it attacked the Majestic. And yes the Majestic is 3 or 4 times the size of the Lemonpeel. Its a beautiful fish. Hate to take it back.

5. Ryland

Ryland Stylophora

Anybody wanna buy an insanely aggressive Lemonpeel? Eats all kinds of flake and frozen. Is in great shape. Hes about 2 inches long and can whip Angels 3 times his size!

6. smoyer

smoyer Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I would of thought the large angel would have been the problem