Anemone ID?

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by Katie Grant, Sep 9, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Ashevillian

Ashevillian Pajama Cardinal

i have a condy in my tank as well and i tried the ice cube trick - did not work, i even held the entire rock out of water for 15 minutes hoping the nem would detach and it didnt. i agree with reef queen, i paid $5 for my condy and still trying to think of ways to remove him. i still havent tried putting a powerhead next to it because its so close to the sand bed. very stubborn to remove mine without killing it which im trying to avoid.

2. Click Here!

3. Reef Queen

Reef Queen Feather Duster

haha dont wory over time he will make his way over to the powerhead by himself haha, thats what mine did. maybe try taking the whole rock it is on to your LFS and see if they will trade it for some of their lr WITHOUT a condy on it haha, just say you want a piece slightly bigger then the one you have since you have livestock on yours that they will just turn around and sell...thats the fair way to do it haha!

4. Ashevillian

I only have like 4 or 5 rocks in my 29g Biocube, 3 of them each weigh 10-15lb and are covered in purple. I really don't feel like trading in the rock :p The selection at my LFS aren't very appealing as of lately
    [​IMG]

ps- another reason i want him gone is he is moving too close to my polyps -- just too damn hard to remove w/o killing!

5. Ashevillian

+1 lol