AK47 or AR15????

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by cosmo, May 12, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Of course I would never alter any gun outside of whats 100% compatible with gun laws, thanks for the clearing up!;)

While it is hard to get a license for such, it is possible. I'm sure all the full auto's i've fired in my life were all legally owned.

Ordered a new tactical collapsible, and foldable stock, handrail, decent red dot scope with elevated mount so i can use it or the iron sites without removing it, and cleared Walmart out of ALOT of ammo for a few of my guns today.

The gun is supposed to be here on Saturday, but I'm going to New Orleans for a little vaca till Tuesday. Thought the process would take a bit longer, but, I've never actually looked forward to coming home from a vacation!;)

2. Click Here!

3. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

yup...special possession permit...only in certain states..I went to a place in Vegas that had ALL fully autos to shoot on the premises for a hefty price tag...but it was a thrill to shoot a fully auto .45 cal Thompson...oh boy. : )
    ...but for us tax paying citizens..no bueno. ; )

4. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

There's just something sweet about that sound!ol

5. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

good gawd !! .45 cal bursting..yes, it is a freak'n blast...Elliot Ness and Machine gun Kelly all at once !! LOL. :)

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Ok... 8 pages in I think the question about which gun has been answered.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.