hi everyone. Some opinions would be appreciated. A couple of weeks ago I bought a beautiful mushroom rock. A few days after that I noticed a small aiptasia on it. I bought a peppermint shrimp (and verified that it was a peppermint shrimp) but he has taken no notice of it. I know that I could go light on or stop feeding to encourage him to go for it, but thats not something I'm comfortable with. I bought some aiptasia-x. Reviews on it seem mixed but its worth a shot. My question is this- since its possible to completely remove and treat the rock in a separate container is that is what should be done? Some people have said that their aiptasia spread like wild fire after using this product. Luckily the mushroom rock has been separated from all other rock work and is its own little island, so I'm fairly certain it hasn't spread. Thanks for the help.