aggressive dottyback help!

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by bigrf33, Jul 23, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. doog

doog Peppermint Shrimp

got same problem - my dottyback just bullied a new clown to death. anybody have a suggestion on who'd bully my dottyback back?

2. Click Here!

3. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

I never knew the name of it until I got rid of it. Devil suits it, it was pure evil. It was a freebie I got when I worked at the LFS, somebody traded a bunch of fish in.

4. sweetriden76

sweetriden76 Coral Banded Shrimp

i had a bicolor psuedochromis for about a day, I put it in a mesh breeding box till the next day when it went back to the LFS, bullied the clown, bit one of the eyes off my electric blue hermit...I still have the clown, but never again will I get a psuedo or dottyback...I made the mistake of listening to the guy at the LFS...which is now under new more educated ownership, but I do my own research on stuff after that. I almost threw him in my FW tank to let my african cichlid have a go at him...wouldnt have been so tough then...didnt want the cichlid to get sick from eating it though(didnt know if FW fish could eat a SW fish safely)

5. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

I'd sugguest a Dotty pitbull :) or a .45 Colt or a fast ride on the Kohler china throne aka toilet :) Older they get the meaner they become.