advice anyone??

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by starfish2217, Apr 23, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Sacul1573

Sacul1573 Millepora

LOL, I was usually pretty cool about it. It's when kids start to become a problem to other people...

I've got stories of streakers, projectile vomiters, people passed out in elevators, passed out half naked, kids trying to hide, suicide threats, offering "favors" to get out of trouble... you name it... alcohol does wierd stuff to some people.

2. Click Here!

3. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

Wow.. thats crazy yea I never want to get to that point.. thats ridiculous, but yes alcohol does some crazy stuff to peoples thought process.

4. Sacul1573

Sacul1573 Millepora

Yeah, that point being naked from the waist down passed out on your bed with your roommate freaking out = NO good. Definately had that ackward "I saw you naked last night" moment the next day in the elevator...

Needless to say, I've seen enough that I don't let myself get to that point anymore!

Sigh, still at work at 12:15am = very bored and tired.

5. Anthos312

Anthos312 Millepora

haha yea honestly ive had my fair share of bad nights..... lets just say 21st birthday running down the main road shirtless/pants falling down with writing and drawings all over my body from the bartenders (with sharpies). Alcohol can be a fun time but also a horrible one at that. Learning to control drinking habits is definatly something that everyone must do for themselves.

6. aw1447

aw1447 Montipora Capricornis

lol is this really a topic..

7. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

This thread keeps coming back to haunt me of my horrible memories. but yes its a super helpful topic for college students ;)

8. Click Here!

9. ghut300zx

ghut300zx Skunk Shrimp