advice anyone??

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by starfish2217, Apr 23, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Sacul1573

Sacul1573 Millepora

Ahh, this thread brings back memories of college. Now I'm too old (27, wife, kid, 'nother on the way) to brave a hangover anymore. ;D

One thing nobody has mentioned is VITAMINS! If you get home and know you will have a hangover the next day, down as much gatorade (for hydration and electrolytes) as you can stomach, and several multi-vitamins. They will help your body replentish other lost minerals and such. Didn't believe it until I tried it. I suppose you could try that the morning after if you can stomach it...

2. Click Here!

3. gabbagabbawill

gabbagabbawill Pajama Cardinal

This works better than gatorade:

[​IMG]

... and I already mentioned a multivitamin...

Guess I'm a seasoned pro... ;D

4. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

guess I better stalk up!!! lol never seen it before but next party i'll be on the look out :p

5. Sacul1573

Sacul1573 Millepora

Hmm, must have missed the part where you recommended a multivitamin... I guess I was so disgusted by the coconut...;D

6. starfish2217

haha not a huge fan of coconut

7. Anthos312

Anthos312 Millepora

coming from a 22 yr old college student in Seattle, this is pretty common of my weekends haha..... Definately drink some water between drinks (doesnt have to be a gallon, just a few sips of water between every few drinks). Dont drink sugary stuff (mikes hard lemonades), and stick to gatorades the next day.

8. Click Here!

9. starfish2217

im still amazed this thread is going, I will never have a hangover again

10. Sacul1573

Sacul1573 Millepora

Haha... if I had a nickel for every time I heard that. I was an RA in college for 3 years, so I got to do the nightly patrols, and have held my fair share of heads in the toilet. I could start a whole thread filled with stories of drunk college freshmen/sophmores. Somehow they're always more funny when you're the one sober and not in trouble for puking all over the elevator/hall.

11. starfish2217

Well I don't typically get them anyways but what I mean is that I will use ALL the advice given and it wont be so bad :D I already plan on partying for finals duhhh lol

12. Anthos312

Anthos312 Millepora

RA's....... i had to go to an 1 night alcohol consumption class my freshman year at UW cause of my RA.... haha Just kidding, everyones gotta do their job. But yea im about to graduate, so definately in party mood, 4 more weeks!