A Good free website for trading frags/etc.

Discussion in 'South Florida Reef Society' started by Night-Rida, Jul 9, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Night-Rida

Night-Rida Finback Whale

Everyone likes to trade/sell frags every now and then. But its always a pain to get the camera out everytime you want to get someone a few good pics of your frag stockpile. I use www.corals2sell.com you can run ad's for free.

example: if your listing zoas you can also let people know how many polyps are available of that coral you have, etc.. you can also list other items, fish, lighting, pump, sumps, etc..

so if all of us has what corals they have available online there listed, we F.A.R.T.S. members can browse to see what another members currently are offering. and see if we can strike a deal! ;)

my corals2sell.com username is: night_rida

http://coral2sell.com/Search?s=&z=&d=&pl=&ph=&cat=&sort=date&user=night_rida

2. Click Here!

3. mikev15101

mikev15101 Purple Spiny Lobster

ah not a bad site thanks for the share, but a few of those are pretty common zoas that they are looking for 3 bucks a p. for...some of those i give away to people or take small donations to get something else going, but then again i never bought into these crazy price per p. thing i always just bought huge colonies for 40 bucks or something

4. Night-Rida

Night-Rida Finback Whale

yea i never charge full price.. I see people paying $50-150 per polyp on ebay, which is crazy.. I would be pissed if a $100 polyp died. some of my nicer zoas arent listed as I dont have enough to share yet.. :)

5. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

6. mike007

mike007 Sea Dragon

Good idea! I might take you up on some of those GSP frags and mushrooms after my new sump is all said and done :thumbs_up