A few questions about water chemistry

Discussion in 'Water Chemistry' started by stauchistory, Aug 15, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. stauchistory

stauchistory Feather Duster

Sometimes I feel like I ask stupid questions or like I should already know the answer. If I'm not sure about something and post about it, I'm sure there are others wondering the same thing that won't post, so in the end, I'm helping someone else, not just myself.

2. Click Here!

3. NASAGeek

NASAGeek Eyelash Blennie

I would think that I am the champion of asking stupid questions..... ;D

Seriously. Reefsparky, AZDesertRat, Dingo, etc.... those guys are great. The best thing is that everyone is learning; even the experienced guys and gals. They may ask "smarter" questions.... but everyone is learning. One of the things that I enjoy with reef keeping is that the hobby is truly still evolving. Us "new guys" look at things differently... sometimes the 'experienced guys' answer back "Wow! I never saw it that way...." and everyone learns.

Keep asking.... everyone learns.

M

PS -- and THANKS again to Reefsparky, AZDesertRat, Dingo, etc.... for answering my stupid questions!

4. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

"There are no dumb questions, if you glean any sliver of information from asking a question and have learned from it, it was worth the asking."
    -- Leon Guzdzial