911 dialed today...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bmshehan, Feb 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

For those that may think I'm blowing smoke, here a pic of some of my collection.. :)

Going from left to right: Colt MK Officers 45ACP Polished Stainless Steel, Mossberg 500 Tacical Cruiser w/ breaching barrel, my new S&W M&P 40 w/ Crimson Trace Laser, S&W Model 29 44Mag Revolver w/ Magnaporting & reworked trigger for competition, Israel Arms Uzi Model B 9mm, & Norinco AK47.

You know, I really need cheaper hobbies.... LOL....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  2. Click Here!

3. ComputerJohn

LOL.. Are you the nut with the Glock 18 (full auto)on Youtube, that loaded clip, after clip into the gun and the last try was to emplty a drum clip??? The test was to see if he could make it fail, end result. NO!

4. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

::)

No.

;D

5. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Thats like $30k sitting there if I'm correct... Jeez

6. ComputerJohn

lol... Not sure on the value off the top of my head, but some are irreplacable.. So for that it would have a large price tag. Like I said, between my boat, my guns, my RC cars, my skiing, & my reefing. I have expensive hobbies.

7. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

yeah I'm picking up an older boat this week IF i get the job I'm interviewing for, found a great buy off CL and have been talkin to the guy for a week on it

1985 ProCraft fish and Ski 17'5" with a 115 yamaha with elpt, everything works, it's carpet and paint are a little faded but for 2k I'm not complaining

8. Click Here!

9. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

You must not have a wife and kids?!?!?!

10. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Those are some nice guns Computer John. I had a chance to shoot the H&K this weekend. I've got to say I'm in love. Shot 250 rounds though it with no issues. This led to it's first cleaning. I'm way impressed with this thing.

11. barkrulz

barkrulz Astrea Snail

slide bite is not a wives tale. i have treated dozens of them on the range. Most caused by poor/loose/high grip. i am not sure if it happens on the eject or load part of the cycle but it does happen. i know what your talking about by introducing failures, your putting more behind it than just a small fold of skin.

12. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

That thing is a smooth shooter, and a fun gun to shoot!! A little pricey on the ammo though!