911 dialed today...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bmshehan, Feb 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pipplestock

pipplestock Plankton

CCW:
    Where I live in Orange County, Ca. Population 2,939,500, under Sheriff Michael Carona, 1287 permits, 0.044% issuance. Rats!!

2. Click Here!

3. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Kimber has sent him new parts for it that seemed to fix the issue, when he called them they basically knew exactly what the problem was without much talking, he did just switch to wilson combat mags in that gun to though
    The colt 1911 issues only happens for Kyle, when I shoot the gun it works fine I think he is just limpwristing it

4. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

So it's hard to get a permit there? Here as long as you haven't committed a felony or underwent psyciatric (sp?) help all you have to do is pay $125, get fingerprinted and you're good to go.

5. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

Well I take it that it was a known issue. Nice to see Kimber stood behind the problem..

6. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

That's what I don't understand. Why LTC are not Fed issued or at least respeced from state to state. Driver licenses are. I can do more damage with my truck then with my AK!