911 dialed today...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bmshehan, Feb 4, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ComputerJohn

ComputerJohn Panda Puffer

Very nice... The motor alone is worth more than that... Mine is a little older. 1972 33' Silverton with twin Chrysler 318's... She weights 12000lbs dry!

2. Click Here!

3. ComputerJohn

LOL!!! Just a GF that I'm living with. Kids? Not to my knowledge, if so their name is Houdini. lol We have a Beagle & a Bengal Cat. I know, it's funny.. Those are our kids for now.. ;D

4. ComputerJohn

It happens on the ejection. It happens to fast that you don't even feel it. Until your done shooting & you see blood....

5. ComputerJohn

Very Nice, which H&K?? I tried my buddies 45 & I didn't care for it that much.. My Colt shot better for me, but everyone is different. I can't stand shooting snub noses, but he loves them.. Each to their own, essecially with firearms.. That's a draw back, the cleaning.. :( Some not bad. My AK I can break it down in 20sec, but my 45, is a royal PAIN!!!

I do regret not buying a H&K 91 rifle with a had a chance. What a fun gun to shoot, .308 round, one little problem. It had a selector switch (single shot or full auto). Back in 1990 it was $1500.00 I can't image what it's worth now..

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  6. ComputerJohn

All ammo now a days is pretty pricey, except .22 you can still buy a box of 500 for about $10.00 or so... My hunting rounds for my .300win mag aren't cheap.. That's why if you can reload, do so.. If you have never done it, have someone show you!! It's not something you just want to just do it. You put too much gun powder or incorrect powder in a casing, you can get an unwanted surprise.. Plus, if you are using old brass, you need to inspect them for stress cracks...

7. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I'm kicking myself over not buying a nice FAL when I had the chance for like $1500 (semi-auto not full) now the stupid things are over 3k and this was only like 2 years ago
    and Yes I hate cleaning 1911's also, I had a colt 1911 5" bbl and I sold it cause I hated the care it required, best friend has a nice new kimber 1911 and that thing has been a nightmare with ejector issues so far. I prefer HK's, Sigs, Walters and XD's personally for handguns
    for Rifles I love my AR but the FAL is by far my favorite rifle to fire

8. Click Here!

9. ComputerJohn

What is it doing?? Is it jamming on the ejection or loading the round?? If so this might be the solution. My Colt MK IV .45ACP was jamming as well when I first got it, but only on the last round. I had the feeding ramp polished, still jammed. Finially my buddy polished the clips on the top where the bullet slides out. Bingo, no more jamming. There were very fine burrs that was hanging the round. I'd try the clips first... Hope this helps..

10. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

It's the P2000sk. I cleaned it for the second time last night. It's easier to clean than my shotguns.

11. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Just got back from the Police Station getting finger printed and filling everything out. Got the app in the mail, so now it will be around 7 weeks because they are backlogged:-/. Oh well, I got time. I'm thinking about getting a .45 but I still have some shopping around to do...

12. ComputerJohn

Glad to hear.. Now you'll be on the Fed database with the rest of us. lol... I love my .45 but find it after carrying it all day I get a little sore.. My S&W M&P 40 I can carry all day & forget it's even there... In my pic you'll see my 45 & 40..