75 10 6 plumbed together?

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by Toallhisdoom, Jun 5, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Toallhisdoom

Toallhisdoom Dragon Wrasse

Hey guys, this is what i am thinking of doing. My 75 gal display and 30 gal sump is already set up and running. I have a small end table next to it that i use as storage, and i want to put a 10 gallon frag tank ontop of that, then build a "shelf" to put my 6 gallon fluval edge on. Then plumb all 3 tanks together. the 75 is my dt, the 10 will be a frag tank, and what could i put in the edge? i have an swc 160 so this should easily be able to handle the total of around 130 gallons. and the siccie 3.0 will easily pump enough water to be Teed off of to supply water to both the 10 and 6, i will use ball valves to control flow to the tanks.

Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. Toallhisdoom

maybe a peacock mantis shrimp in the 6gal? something rare and cool like that.

4. Toallhisdoom

27 views no responses? lol no one has any thoughts on this? ways to do it better? anything?

5. Nate

Nate Plankton

Overflow the 6gal to the 10 gallon?10 gallon to the sump?And maybe some how flow a return from the 75 to the 6 not sure if that is feasible tho.