60 gallon downgrade!

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Sataly, Oct 28, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Sataly

Sataly Coral Banded Shrimp

I've been off of here for quite some time and recently ran into some problems at home. lost my job and had to move in with my in laws. on the plus side, I started to go to school and working with my father now! I couldn't bring my 90 with me so I had to downgrade to a 60. Turned out really nice and managed to keep most of my equpiment from my 90 and use it minus the crappy bubble magus. I sold it and got a PM skimmer that's rated for 210 and works like a dream! Also to be honest I like the fact I can see more of my more cryptic fish such as my yasha goby and my swissguard basslet pair.

Attached Files:

April Hope likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

Good to see you back, I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate turn of events, at least you're able to go to school and maintain a job.

Tank looks great! That's probably the only perk of a smaller tank haha

4. April Hope

April Hope Fire Shrimp

Sad to downgrade bit lookin good! Love the dragonet!

5. Sataly

Sataly Coral Banded Shrimp

Thanks! I love him dearly and now that he's eating frozen and the zoo plankton flakes I got recently, he's a fat lil monster now! tons of attitude and isn't shy to come out and check my hand when I stick it in there to do cleanup.

6. April Hope

April Hope Fire Shrimp

Mine is a stud also, his name is Benny!