54 gal corner stand with a lot of toys.

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by Saltysaber, Jan 8, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Saltysaber

Saltysaber Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Well I was able to get the courage to start this project. For the last two years I have been putting together my dream tank. I was told by my wife if you are going to put together a reef tank to do it once and do it right the first time. So after reading and reading some more along with all the input I have been given by all of you at 3 reef. I have about as much stuff as you can fit under a corner tank stand. So here is the list of my toys: Vertex IN-100,Tunze Silence pump, CPR small refugium, Apex lite, PM1, PM2, WXM, Ecotec MP10wES X 2, Ecotec battery backup, 2 TLF Phosban reactors, Bubble Magnus liquid storage, 3 Toms aqualift pumps, 2 EB8's, 2 150 watt heaters. I have really enjoyed the hobby so far and I don't even have and saltwater mixed yet. I guess I and taking it slow from the start. Go slow let it grow right.

Attached Files:

• .jpg
      .jpg
      File size:
      5.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Click Here!

3. Saltysaber

I had to build my own stand to fit all my stuff in that was a challenge in itself it was fun. I will post more pictures as a get better at this computer stuff.

4. Zoban

Zoban Skunk Shrimp

Need bigger pics.. hard to see what we're looking at in the first one. :)

5. kstafford003

kstafford003 Feather Star

6. Saltysaber

I have been pretty busy this winter with snow plowing this winter, as I live in upstate NY. I have found some time to continue with my project. I would like to post some updated photos. I would like some help with guides on posting photos. I have a Cannon T1i. Just need to be pointed in the right direction.