5-Stage RO/DI

Discussion in 'Water Chemistry' started by Dasco, Feb 24, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Dasco

Dasco Vagabond Butterfly

I got my new ro/di unit in the mail about 3 days ago. I bought from the Filter Guys the Ocean Reef +1 75gpd RO/DI unit. In the past 3 days i have made just about 100 gallons of ro/di water. I bought this unit prior to setting up my reef tank just so I would always have a ready source of good (tested) ro/di water. Also this is pretty much my first real post on 3Reef just wanted to say hello to every one and i'll see ya around.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. hydrojeff

hydrojeff Montipora Capricornis

super sweet your tank will love you for it, welcome to 3reef the people are great here, good luck on you travels through the reef hobbie

4. newbie

newbie Bristle Worm

welcome you are already headed in the right dir happy reefing.

5. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Welcome to 3reef and glad you got a good start on a tank.

6. Dasco

Dasco Vagabond Butterfly

Ok its been almost 1 month and my Ro/Di has already paid its self off and thensome. people told me i wouldnt regret buyin this. and they were right!

7. Wilber

Wilber Fire Worm

I just ordered the extreme typoon III from air water. It should be here wendsday. Super excited to get it.

8. Click Here!

9. Dasco

Dasco Vagabond Butterfly

everytime im at my LFS i always see people fillin up multipul buckets of ro water for like 50 cents a gallon. i just dont know why they dont get a unit. even is the money doesnt matter save your back from carrying all that water every week. you will not be sorry you bought this.

10. Wilber

Wilber Fire Worm

Ive probaly already spent a hundred bucks on top off water from the walmart. I should have got it right off the bat, But I wasnt sure on which one to get so I waited. And im glad I did.

11. Dasco

Dasco Vagabond Butterfly

Ya i feel like alot of people dont know that they save tons of money and time drivin back and forth to the petstore, for WATER!

12. GAZBO

GAZBO Fire Shrimp

I wish my wife would let me get a RO/DI unit but she gets free ro/di water from her work but then complains everytime I need her to refill my buckets