3reef Supporter Membership Is Now $24!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Dec 17, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hi folks,

I have been thinking this one over and have decided to lower the price of the 3reef Supporter membership to $24 a year.

-----

Show your support for 3reef by signing up for a yearly subscription (for only [STRIKE]$33[/STRIKE] $24) and immediately enjoy these new features:

• 500 PM Capacity
    • Images in Signatures
    • Customize Your Blog
    • Customize Your User Title
    • Animated Profile Picture and Avatar
    • Larger Avatars
    • Can vote on polls without restriction
    • Double the amount of Album Photos (100)

[STRIKE]Coming Soon: [/STRIKE] Done!
    A Member Only Board with sneak peaks at new 3reef features as well as exclusive discussions on the future of 3reef.

-----

Some of you expressed that $33 was more expensive than elsewhere. At the time, I rationalized that because elsewhere they get hundreds of dollars a month from advertisers and we don't.

However, in time I began to realize that it was my responsibility to market 3reef better and bring in new revenue streams with better features etc., and not place the financial burden on you. Now that the hardware is in place, this will be my mission in 2009.

So, for you early subscribers who showed your support to 3reef, I have just issued ALL of you the difference of $9 PLUS an additional $1 as gratitude for your support.

For the others of you, I hope this explanation and price reduction might make you consider becoming a 3reef Supporter. [​IMG]

This site has really grown into something and it is because of all of you. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas! :xmas:

matt

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  2. Click Here!

3. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

4. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

If you haven't re-imbursed mine (I don't see it yet), don't worry about it Matt...... Buy yourself a couple of cold ones.:)
    And I will give out mega karma to the next "3" supporters. Post in this thread.

5. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

I don't want anything back, it was sent as support to keep 3reef up. Merry Christmas Matt!

6. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Ditto........................Luna

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Too late. :) But you guys rock.
    Paypal says 9 have gone through, the rest are initiated. Beers on me. :)

The skinny:
    It's not really about these bells & whistles, it is about keeping 3reef going. This site has grown quite large in the last couple years and the time and money involved in software upkeep, hardware, licenses, etc.. has grown dramatically.

If you believe in this site and it has been a help to you, please consider becoming a 3reef Supporter today. And thank you in advance, your support is sincerely appreciated.

Sincerely,

matt

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  8. Click Here!

9. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

This supporter will use the additional funds in paypal to buy a new shirt when the new ones come out!

The store has scrolling pics of 3reefers in 3reef shirts! Awesome!

10. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

Will be doing mine soon... Matt, you have much to be proud of...

11. sean_p_f

sean_p_f Sea Dragon

mine will be done as the holiday madness is over thanks for everything matt

12. ardo_ski

ardo_ski Peppermint Shrimp

Nice another reason I support this site!! Thought it was spam paypal saying i got money...LOL...;D. Thanks Matt!! Enjoy the Holidays!!