3reef Member Photo Gallery!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Feb 22, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

It's been a long time coming ... a photo gallery for 3reef!  [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

Anyone can browse and post. Members of this forum will be recognized and be able to post their own photos right away!!  [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]

When you have uploaded photos, you can go to the gallery homepage and see an icon that represents your photo album.

Once inside your album,  click 'create album thumbnail' at the bottom to change your album icon to a thumbnail of one of your photos like I did.

Currently members have a lot of space, so you can upload a lot of photos! You can upload up to 4 photos at once.

This was a lot of work. [smiley=computer.gif]
    BUt I think it was worth it and I will continue to add more features like postcards, member profiles, private messages as well as more gallery links here in the forum.

Recent uploads will be displayed on the 3reef hompage too!

A link to the gallery may be found in the forums menu on the top of the page.

I can't wait to see some of your pics!  [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] 8)

2. Click Here!

3. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

whoo hooo yesssss pictures rock

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

yeah, thats pretty cool. ive got to get the scanner working now, so i can post some pics up.

5. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Cool! Let me know if there are any problems posting your pics. I will work on a help page this week. :)

6. HighOaks

HighOaks Plankton

Very cooool.... lets see some of the photos of your old tant...

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I want to post some NEW tanks pics soon! lol.

OK - Members can now see a link other member's photo gallery in the profile next to posts. If they have one, you will see this image: [​IMG]

Just click on it to go to their gallery. :)

In a couple weeks, members will be able to set their own album thumbnail like I have done. Sorry! I didn't realize it was just a 'admin' feature out of the box. That will change. And you will be able to put albums in other albums too, a.k.a. sub-directories.

8)

8. Click Here!

9. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

cool when that becomes available ill be addin my fishin photos WHOOT

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Cool. If you want Karla, since your homepage is going down, you can add them now and move them to the other album later when I get that going. I moved a bunch of my photos around last night. You have to move them one at a time, which is kinda a pain, but it works. You can move whole albums too, once you have more than one.

11. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

ill go ahead and move my fishin photos sux that webshots is changin but at least msn communities is stayin free thats where majority of my pics are. all i gotta do then is change my link on the home page from webshots to your site that shoulnt be to hard to figure out. most of this stuff i fumble around till i get it HAHA and sometimes i dont know what i did isnt that funny

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish