3reef.com Zetlight Cup 2012

Discussion in 'Marine Aquarium Video Contest' started by oresto, Sep 26, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. oresto

oresto Astrea Snail

It was very difficult to get the video under 5 minutes but I have achieved it. I hope you enjoy the video.
    75 Gallon Tank.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

DAMN, nice tank bro! And great video, that is one nice system;) Can't believe nobody has used that Dori sound clip yet. Well played sir, well played! Where ya from by the way?lol

4. Nu-Nu

Nu-Nu Bubble Tip Anemone

Hahaha thats an awesome video, great job, also an amazing tank! I love how out of all the great corals you have, the single red mushroom had its time in the spot light :) lol

5. oresto

oresto Astrea Snail

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Im originally from Puerto Rico. Over 20 something years in the US and I still have not lost my accent :)

6. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

lol, i kinda think it sounds more like a jersey/new york twang;) But I hear that very much now too!

7. elwolfe

elwolfe Coral Banded Shrimp

Nice. Yours is the first one I'be seen to use an underwater camera. Cool tank too. Why two skimmers?

8. Click Here!

9. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

Very nice and impressive set up. Your tank is beautiful! I love your DIY LED lights - that looks really sharp. Maybe you could market that? :)

10. Dyonopses1

Dyonopses1 Skunk Shrimp

Nice! ...luv the DIY LED's.

11. oresto

oresto Astrea Snail

Thanks Dyonopses1, oldfishkeeper and elwolfe.
    I wanted to try something different and record underwater with the cam. The DIY leds are great. A huge difference especially with the wide variety of spectrum which includes pinks and aqua led. I have to confess that I didnt build the led rack. i just customized the rack on the canopy and finally the built in fans. I had a local guy build the leds. Hes awesome and knows his stuff.

12. oresto

oresto Astrea Snail

I really wanted a bigger skimmer but with my limited space in the sump, I just got another one and dropped it in. i figure the more gunk i pull put the better