360 or PS3? That is the question.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by norg., Dec 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pwsk

pwsk Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

ps3 all the way

2. Click Here!

3. DavidTurner

DavidTurner Feather Duster

If you are looking to save money and want Blu-Ray you can't beat the stronger power of the PS3 plus its' Blu-Ray.

4. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

I am with you. I can not believe people are ok with sending their units back. I don't know is it just younger folks who aren't used to having super nintendos that you can literally drop off your roof and they still work like new?

I know a guy who accidentally left his 20 y/o NES on for a week. It got hot as heck but it still works without a hitch.

5. FLfishGirl

FLfishGirl Fire Shrimp

I actually have both systems. I have never had to send my xbox in. I have had great luck with it. :hammer: on wood!!! LOL

6. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

I have been an avid Microsoft fanatic for years, Half Life and Counter-Strike being my absolute favorite games. Tonight I went out and bought a ps3 along with Tomb Raider Underworld and I have got to say, I am liking it :). The system seems well thought out and is overall pleasing function wise. Any pros or cons with the ps3 slim that you notice? I have had the 360 for so long I feel weird stepping over to the dark side(Sony)........8)

7. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I recently added the Logitech remote adapter for my PS3 so it will work with my Harmony 890.

Rad. Works awesome and there is nothing bad to report whatsoever. It uses bluetooth to connect to the PS3, so doesn't use up my USB port. Works wonderfully.

The remote is brilliant too. It knows all PS3 commands by defaults - don't have to program anything at all. I've had the remote for a few years now. Big fan of the Harmony lineup of remotes.

8. Click Here!

9. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

360 look up project natal;D