360 or PS3? That is the question.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by norg., Dec 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

360. I've got both and can honestly say that I haven't played a game on my PS3 in at least six months. It's neat for the blu-ray but that's about it. If you want to go on the internet, get on a computer. The PS Network is nothing like Live. Live is much more geared to social the social side of it. PS3, you can't even have verbal communication with your friends on PS Network. You can IM them, but unless you've got a dedicated keyboard, then it's more of a hassle than it's worth. Live costs for a reason. Microsoft's support team is really good. If there's a glitch in something, they're on it quickly and it gets fixed. I haven't seen this with the PS3, but that could be because I stopped playing it after I was killed by some guys flying through the air. The glitching is pretty bad.

2. Click Here!

3. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

? theres headsets for ps3

4. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

Yes, but Live has party chat. PS3 does not. You can't send voice messages with the PS3, you've got to type them.

5. jturnbull

jturnbull Purple Spiny Lobster

I have xbox had to return it 3 times 3rd cost $100 cause no warrantee and it was after the first year. I like my ps3 better. I thought the ps3 online was worse but after playing mw2 on both it lags much worse on 360 and to have to pay $60 for that no thanks.

And the graphics are much smoother on the ps3 then 360.

6. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Depends on the game. Some are smoother on the 360.

7. jturnbull

jturnbull Purple Spiny Lobster

I have had both side by side both hdmi and 360 doesnt really compare.

Yes microsoft has done way better yes online is better (when it comes to parties and friends) but I think ps3 is starting to get it together being the same price as 360 with much more out of the box.

8. Click Here!

9. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

Ratchet and clank games are the best. I got my ps2 for christmas after the first ratchet and clank came out and the series has been my favorite game since. I haven't played the new one yet... my girlfriend bought it for me for christmas, so I won't get it until then.

10. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Nice! Mom got me the new one that just came out as well for Xmas :) Should be a good play, I had a blast playing Tools of Destruction

11. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

I have heard nothing but good things. I feel that a new ratchet and clank game being awesome is just a given. three things are certain in my life; death, taxes, and the ratchet and clank game will rule.

1 person likes this.
  12. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

lol Ratchet and clank is the only reason I bought a PS3, and I dont regret it one bit, However I did enjoy Little Big Planet and Drakes Fortune, which I got free when I bought it. I also do enjoy that I have a blu ray player :)