360 or PS3? That is the question.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by norg., Dec 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Simply stated... Microsoft's Xbox 360 or Sony's Playstation 3? This debate constantly comes up with my friends and I so i thought I would ask it here. :p

2. Click Here!

3. 4phish

4phish Montipora Digitata

I have a 360 elite. I have had it for about two years and had the three red lights three times now. It is a hassle having to send it back, but x box does fix it for free. Over all its a very good console.

4. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Wii. All 360 and any PS game are nothing but kill games. Then people actually wonder why our world is so violent these days.

5. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

1-0 Xbox 360. Hahaha. I love my Xbox. My mom bought a Wii for our family, mostly my sisters and they would still rather play Halo or Call of Duty any day. They are 12 and 15 by the way. I got some gamers in the house besides myself and its pretty nice.

6. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

i have the ps3, i use it for blu-ray more than games but almost all games are on both xbox and ps3 both now, ps3 is a better deal considering it comes with wifi and you dont have to pay to play online

7. anpgp

anpgp Dragon Wrasse

Hands down the 360. I like the system more, already have a blu-ray player, and like the fact that you can plug an external hard-drive into the 360 and play almost any video file through it.

8. Click Here!

9. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

The way I see it, our world is violent because we let it be. Not because of the videogames we play or the tv we watch. If a parent is against their child playing violent videogames or watching inappropriate television they should do something with their kids to teach differently instead of blaming our society for the issues they could have handled. But Wii does make for a great party and family system, not for the actual gamer in my opinion.

10. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

360. playin MW2 right now actually lol

11. jakeh24

jakeh24 Pajama Cardinal

i love our ps3
    free online, internet browser, tons of games, dual shock compatible games are sweet, and it does blueray

edit: oh yeah my ps3 has never broke :p

12. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

had my xbox a year and it hasnt broke!!