$31.99 160 gal bucket IO reef crystal

Discussion in 'Salt' started by vegasfish, Mar 17, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. vegasfish

vegasfish Feather Star

I just bought 4 160 gallon buckets of IO reef crystals for $31.99 each at Pet Supplies | Dog & Cat Supplies, Pet Meds | DrsFosterSmith.com Pet Products

In the top right of the page put in coupon code AGN-16882 in the search box. hit enter then scroll down the page and you will see the box with the price and quantity. Then put in the quantity you want. There are also several discounted shipping codes here is one of them 11318418.

One thing you might notice is that the code will say it is out of date but it still works!

Thought others might want a 160 gallon bucket of reef crystals for under $40.00 delivered to your home.

2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

Bumped, because it sounds like a good deal, that unfortunately, I cant take advantage of

Steve

4. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Nice! all we need is about 3 of those then we can fill our systems up ;)

5. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

Wow, that is a great deal! Too bad I don't use it or I would be all over that, good find though!

6. vegasfish

vegasfish Feather Star

I was think of you when I posted it. That is why I bought 4! I am interested how long a 160 gallon bucket will last once we start our normal water changes.

7. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Oh yeah....Omard clued me in to that last year and I haven't gotton it anywhere else since. However, it does take about a week to get from whereever they are to Washington State. In fact, if I order other stuff, it comes in a separate shipment. But, they are the cheapest I have found hands down. I probably spend $100 a month with all my animals from that place. They rock.

8. Click Here!

9. REDMANS CUBE

REDMANS CUBE Fire Shrimp

what are you talking about. sounds normal to me. its 35.99cdn where i live. for the cheap salts. IO, then seachem and then h20 pro, which sells for 75.99 for the 160

10. vegasfish

vegasfish Feather Star

Since I don't know where "down where I live" is I can't comment on that. I can just speak for where I live (Southern Nevada). If you find Instant Ocean reef crystals in a 160 pound bucket for sale where you live for $35.99 then you are lucky. All the fish stores out here way over charge.

11. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

$65 in Washington State for LFS IO RC.

12. scvc

scvc Bristle Worm

69.99 here in Florida for IO RC