2010 Ford Escape Question?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by ScubaBrett22, Apr 27, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

I do agree that chrystler had some major issues in the 90's. electrical, tranny but seriously, we never had any issues with this thing. Yeah it was a liberty and really served us well.

2. Click Here!

3. Nealio

Nealio Coral Banded Shrimp

BTW, the Mazda Tribute and Mercury Mariner are basically the same things as an Escape, but usually have better features and quality.

4. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

These are 100% the same as an escape, just with different badges. There is no quality difference between the 3.

Also, fwiw, the quality of ford vehicles is pretty much the top of all car makes. I have been saying that for at least a decade, but now everyone else agrees with me. LOL

5. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Chrysler had those issues since practically forever in reality. They still have yet to kick all those issues, but Fiat's ownership might turn that around. Chrysler trannies have improved quite a bit since the 90's, and that is a very good thing because during that time they couldn't make a tranny (automatic at least) that was reliable. Chryslers still have a ton of electical gremlins, and other issues like bad cranks on the first new hemis in the early 2000's, but those engine issues are pretty much taken care of.

That liberty REALLY served you well I would say.

6. Daniel072

Daniel072 Giant Squid

My wife and I are both sold on jeep because of the liberty.....we owe our lives to it I feel.

7. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

It's kinda hard to argue with that.

A full sized bronco kept me alive about 19 years ago as well. I still like my lifted jeep ZJ, but I have such fond memories growing up (and staying alive ) in fords.