2004 Corvette combined with 1953 Corvette.

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by banthonyb71, Apr 5, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

Thank You.

As much as there is you see, there as equal as much you dont see. Such as the proimity sensors,airhorns,smart start for iphone,24 hour survaliance,computer mods,etc,etc,

2. Click Here!

3. CrazyKonen05

CrazyKonen05 Plankton

That is utterly amazing. My mind is blown...so much fine work and detail. Even the custom art on the inside of the hood.

4. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

Opps sorry I spelled Avanti incorrectly- but have a look for yourself:

1954 vette (same as the 53- no visual changes were made): File:1954 Corvette.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While the vette came out in 53', it looks nothing like the car you have presented.

Here is the 1960 Avanti: The Avanti - The Classic Avanti Automobile Overview Pay close attention to whom the designers were (and the draw up time frame) and the design of this car. Simply put, the vette was a T-Bird replica in it's day. And I love Corvettes.

See later years for more comparissons.

Studebaker design was key to many Corvette/Chrysler design rip offs- and as such both GM and Chrysler were both sued for such, they even made a few movies of such.

Either way I do appreciate your craftsmanship and efforts, it's just that as soon as I saw the pic's= Avanti came to my mind, not a 53' vette.

Sorry.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  5. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

6. haloist

haloist Skunk Shrimp

yowzers. that is one hot rod. I wonder how much the entire customization would cost... lol

7. dellyjoe

dellyjoe Teardrop Maxima Clam

omg corvettes are my car. i love the car sooo sick.

8. Click Here!

9. banthonyb71

banthonyb71 Millepora

To convert a newer corvette in to a concept conversion of that would cost around $30k once you had the molds. However the technolgy,engineering,equipment needed to turn that into a mold would cost apprx 1million. The Entire car has to be made full scale out of clay first.

10. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

there is a guy in the local vette club that has the twin sister to that car in white, you can buy the body kit to do that online then it's just paint and whatever interior customizations you want

11. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned