Resolved 2 fish and 1 invert dead, the rest are breathing very heavily. Please healp.

Discussion in 'ASAP' started by Magnus, Jan 27, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pjracer

pjracer Peppermint Shrimp

On your fuge. I used a 20 gallon long and almost set it up the same way but i did not use bio balls and I have my intake feeding in through a fitler sock and rite next to it is my protien skimmer. Then you have a longer section for you fuge. I like the idea of the faulve to return the flow back to the intake.

2. Click Here!

3. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Another thing we all should do to help keep our pH from dropping is air out our homes. CO2 builds up in our homes and it get in your water very easily. Open the windows for 15 to 30 minutes a day. It will help your tanks and you.

4. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

He has an irritation on his skin or in his gills. He is scratching the itch.

5. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

It's cold here!!! Well, not that cold. I guess I could do that after I get back from work. We put the heat down when we leave to work anyways :)

I believe you're right. He's doing this always on the same side of his body. Something's fishy...

I just made a quick sketch of what I've been picking up from everybody and will put it on that other thread I have. I think the emergency is over and I can focus back on the fuge build. Please, stop by and look at it. I made the Fuge area bigger with your suggestion. Also Steve Wright had suggested this as well, but you reminded me about it.
    http://www.3reef.com/forums/new-hobby/white-trash-80726-6.html#post804911

Thanks everyone for the help with the CO2 issue!!! I'm in debt big time!

- Mag.