2.5 year breakup on valentines day

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bama, Feb 14, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bama

bama Humpback Whale

I hate this..
    :cry:

2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Pelado

Pelado Montipora Digitata

What's up Bama? Either way obviously you are not a happy camper.... sorry for that :(

4. Pelado

And if it'sa breakup ...that sucks... look at your fishtank and distract yourself...

5. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Thanks my german/spanish friend.. not a good night indeed.. how are things in the EU?

6. Pelado

thanks for asking... too cold!!!! I lived in La for 8 years and am just not used to these temperatures..... if you want to find out more about me visit www.ez-days.com.
    So, I have a franchise but have to sell it due to my mom not being well.... sucks too. after putting all these years of work into it. So, just keep a positive attitude, you never know what the future may bring and when one door closes, for sure another one opens...
    Wish I could help you out, bro' !!!!

7. coloradoReef

coloradoReef 3reef Sponsor

OUCH!! Thats sucks

Sorry man ----

C.J.

8. Click Here!

9. Pelado

otherwise you could google my name... Marion Illies... but again... **** it ... sometimes life takes turns and I lost 2 dogs this year AND had to relocate but then again.... just keep a positive attitude and all will work out for the better!!
    The only reason I am mentioning this is because success or relationships sometimes don't work out and you have to be in acceptance.... I still hope you can work it out but don't let it get you down.... PLEASE!!!!

10. Pelado

Well, just the way things go... now I live here on this beautiful island in Spain and am still suffering from the things that happened in the past... but never mind.. stay in the present, make the best of every moment and that's all we have.... that creates our future, so keep you head up!!!!

11. veedubshafer

veedubshafer Banned

That sucks major! Sorry to hear.

12. Pelado

Just look at your tank and be grateful for the things that you have in life!! That's what I do.... that's one of the reasons I started my me 110g :)