12th International Pet Fair in Lodz, Poland - a movie (part 1)

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by akwabiotop, Aug 4, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. akwabiotop

akwabiotop Plankton

Thanks! Maybe even today in the evening I will be able to start working on the 2nd part.

2. Click Here!

3. akwabiotop

akwabiotop Plankton

Glad to hear it :) The idea of my movies is to show as much as possible, but in a not too long time, just to keep the viewers focused on the action. It seems it is working :)

That's true. But to eperience all this, some time was needed - to stand for a while, and really SEE the tanks. See what may be important, what is worth focusing on.

Thanks! My work is polished probably because I'm Polish ;) ;)

My pleasure :) Now I can't wait to see what you all guys will say about the 2nd and 3rd part of the report :)

4. SnooknRedz

SnooknRedz Vlamingii Tang

Good job bro! That was a cool show, I'm not a huge fan of planted tanks, but those were unbelievable. I wish I could have seen that in person, but you definitely did make me feel like I was there as Matt said. Ill definitely be checking in for any future installments.

5. akwabiotop

akwabiotop Plankton

Coming soon :) I should finish the 2nd part during this weekend :)

6. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

I have to say your English is very good for a Polish guy!!!!;D;D

7. akwabiotop

akwabiotop Plankton

Thanks :) That is one of the effects of playing computer games in young age - back then there were no "Polish versions" of games, and I had to translate everything for myself. This is payig off now :) (of course I've also learned English during my studies - but the basis was formed when I was a teenager :) ). You English-speaking guys are lucky - you don't need to learn English, and you can be understood almost everywhere in the world ;)

8. Click Here!

9. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

LOL I am sure you could teach some of us how to spell and punctuate!!;D
    I am going to keep bumping this thread so as many people as possible get to see your marvelous video. I know alot of time and effort went into making this.8)8)

10. akwabiotop

akwabiotop Plankton

Yeah, I could teach you guys how to "Polish your English" ;);) LOL

Yup, it took some time to edit all this stuff :)

About bumping the thread - c'mon, we don't want to be regarded as spammers, don't we? ;);)

OK, now being serious - August is probably the worst time to publish any links, because half of the population is away on holidays, and the second half is either going for holiday, or just returning from it ;) I can try to post the link also in "General reef topics" section, as it probably gets more traffic than "The Bucket". But anyway, my sneaky :smartass1 plan is to give the thread a few bumps in September-October, when all people will be safely back, sitting in front of their computers, and eager to see somethig new :)

11. Doratus

Doratus Teardrop Maxima Clam

Awesome film! Welcome to 3reef!

12. akwabiotop

akwabiotop Plankton

Thanks! :)