12th International Pet Fair in Lodz, Poland - a movie (part 1)

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by akwabiotop, Aug 4, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. akwabiotop

akwabiotop Plankton

Hi all,

This is the first part of my short documentary movie, recorded during the 12th International Fair of Pet Shop Merchandise "Pet Fair", which was held on 20-22 May 2011 in the city of Lodz, Poland. About 70 exhibitiors attended the Fair, and among them - about 20 companies from the aquarium trade. There were also two freswater aquascaping contests organized, "Brillux" and "Shrimp Set", named after types of tanks provided by the sponsor. In the first movie I present tanks arranged by companies and fishkeepers' clubs, but not taking part in the contests. Enjoy! :)

2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

I really enjoyed your movie. It's interesting to see what is offered in Poland. LED's seem to be making head way there as well.

A very professional piece you put together. Thank you for sharing.

4. akwabiotop

akwabiotop Plankton

That is one of my aims - there are almost no movies showing Polish fishkeeping hobby in a proffesional, interesting way, and there are definitely NONE which do it in English. I'm sort of a pioneer ;)

Yup, there are more and more of them these days. However, this "muliticoloured" luminaire is rather a gadget than a serious product - I doubt it will make its way into the market... But, who knows?

My pleasure :)

5. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Great video. I am of Polish decent and have relatives in Krakow. Beautiful country. Thanks for sharing.;D8)

6. akwabiotop

akwabiotop Plankton

There are some very good aquarium shops in Krakow. I don't know exactly when it will be, but I will definitely go there with my camera, and make a movie about them. Stay tuned! ;)

7. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

That would be awesome!! Thanks again my Polish brother/sister.:)8)

8. Click Here!

9. akwabiotop

akwabiotop Plankton

Definitely brother, not sister :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

You've put together a very interesting and informative video. Thanks for sharing it with us! I can't wait to see parts 2 and 3 to your movie.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; DROID2 GLOBAL Build/S273) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

11. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Agreed!
    akwabiotop you just stopped me in my tracks and I watched the whole video just now.

That was a great overview of the show. I feel like I was there. Those aquariums were not slapped together like some shows I have been too. It looks like a lot of care went into the displays.

That was a very polished and professional. I am extremely impressed and very thankful you posted that on 3reef today. Thank you!

matt

12. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

I have to applaud you on an awesome job. This is the best show video I have ever seen. I am normally trying to fast-forward to the better parts of a video like this.... I never got a chance to. I was enthralled from beginning to end.