120 and 160 Cones and LED's In Stock

Discussion in 'SWC Skimmers.com' started by coloradoReef, Jul 21, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. coloradoReef

coloradoReef 3reef Sponsor

The 120 and 160 cones are shipping out fast.

Don't miss out on the best priced cone skimmers available.

Also check out our ReefBrite LED's..I can tell you they are high quality since I have 40 of them in my store and have not had a single problem.

C.J.

2. Click Here!

3. iLLwiLL

iLLwiLL Sailfin Tang

have you put a powerbrite next to a reefbrite and if so, how do they compare? I am seriously considering LED actinics for my 180, and can get 8 powerbrites (used) for $400 shipped, or I can get three 15" or two 24" reefbrites for the same money.

I like the reflectors on the reefbrites, but would 2 x 24" be enough to show good colors and pop (aka WOW factor) through 750w of 14k halides and 24" of water?

~Will.

4. coachtjm

coachtjm Plankton

I need to get in touch with you about a skimmer part can you shoot me an email [email protected]

5. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

24" inchers have two banks of L.E.D's. 15" inchers only have one bank, so you would get four banks with two 24's and only 3 banks with three 15's.

You should get some good pop. We have a 2-250 halide fixture on one of our coral flats with reefbrights for accent and the pop is almost too much to look natural. The definately boost some major penitration. We have a single Reefbright strip on our 90 gallon bowfronts and they light the bottom just as well as on our 75 gallons.