$100 present ?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by loneracer05, Dec 8, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

the light on the tank is not suitable for a 55 gal.... it is a 24" single t8 i believe..... she had 2 of these but one burnt out and she never replaced the fixture because she had her friends light

2. Click Here!

3. bioreefdude

bioreefdude Fu Manchu Lion Fish

light sounds good to me but to sweeten the deal give her a prank gift first that way she'll be happy with anything other then the prank gift

4. loneracer05

no she has lik 6 lizard tanks .....afew turtle tanks ..birds ... 4 fish tanks ... a richardson ground squirrel....a frog tank ...most of the electricity is from the heat lamps on the birds turtles and lizards.... theres alot of them lol

5. loneracer05

lol bioreef thats a good idea mabe some pet shampoo or something lol ... o i forgot 2 dogs and a cat... i think thats her animal kingdom lol

6. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Lord get the girl stock in a pet store :eek:

7. wigginsreef

wigginsreef Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

If you can't get her fish because you feel like you have to wrap something to put under the tree, Then your obviously not the gift card kind of guy (or she isn't), but either way beware any impulse to think that your lady doesn't want to be wooed. Will a t5 do this? After all you don't want to be the loneracer in love!

8. Click Here!

9. loneracer05

lol i think she will like it because she needs it lol she knows she does but she doesnt have the money for it or i should say she doesnt have the money to spend on a light when there are pretty fish to buy. and as for getting her fish ... we are making a post xmas trip to the lfs to pick out afew fish together they are supposed to be having a sale so we agreed to wait on getting fish

10. loneracer05

cards dont seem to have much effect on her... she would rather a hand ful of candy bars or something that would be put to good use other then a card that will end up in a garbage or under a stack of old pappers or something.( lucky me i stink at picking out cards lol)

11. bioreefdude

lol perfect

12. bioreefdude