10 second IQ test

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bmshehan, Sep 27, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Yeah, I have done the online tests and average in the 140s +/- 10. I don't put much faith in high IQ though. I have seen plenty of people with genius level IQs %$#$ their lives away because they lack common sense. Pretty sad.

2. Click Here!

3. IBMGeek

IBMGeek Montipora Digitata

Yup common sense goes a long way.

4. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

167 is screamin' high. So is 178. I think that by the numbers 132 is considered genius (top 2%) and over 150 is top 1%. My buddy (a fellow pharmacist geek dude) and I were discussing this the other day. He is a 154.

As a basis of comparison, Einstein was a 160. But his ability to think outside the box was what really differenciated him from his peers.

5. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

I only got 3....blah! And I had to keep redoing it...I did it like 3 more times and got 4 on the second try...then I could only get 3 after that. Then I read down and saw the answer... My brain is NOT male...but the way the had the words spaced really threw me. I have/had dyslexia and the spacing and that really threw me off. Now spin the words in circles really fast and I can read them.....but that way...I had trouble! Cool little party trick I learned..dyslexics can take a book, magazine etc and read from it while they spin it 360 degrees. I like to do that when I want to freak people out.

6. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

:2thumbsup:laughcry::lol::thumb_up:

7. ssgheislerswife

ssgheislerswife Ritteri Anemone

I got three! Dyslexic as well, I read GREAT upside down!!!

Gin

8. Click Here!

9. Babytank

Babytank Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I counted 3.....but I looked again, put it on pause and found them all! That aint to dumb!

10. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Six ;) I think its more of a basic observation test though, not an IQ test. Totally different. This one is a lot like the post not too long ago with the monkey walking through the basketball passes.
    Interesting enough, a lot of us here that took that test have almost the same "score" as on this test. How's that for an observation. :cheesy:

11. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

personally i think being too smart limits you after a point. it took me tell college to learn actually how to try at something, which is a important lesson for later in life. Im considered pretty bright by my friends and people i know, i think that learning that lesson so late in life made it that much harder because you get into a pattern. any way i feel bad for the people that are really smart and will never go on to use that ability to its potential. the "smartest guy" in the world has a iq of 900 something, you know what he does nope its not rocket science, hes a bartender also hes kinda arrogant from the interview i saw.

12. t-hac

t-hac Flamingo Tongue

haha yea me 2 i was like hmm rewind.... nothing... ahha i didnt even find them till i read a post saying the OFs lol i guess my brain dosent recoginze f in of :confused: