10 acre woods video contest submission

Discussion in '3reef 's DIY Video Contest!' started by 10acrewoods, Jul 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. divott

divott Giant Squid

excellent job on your video. informative and entertaining , good work 10acre. K+

2. Click Here!

3. gutierrezre

gutierrezre Flamingo Tongue

I would have to agree that adding the LFS water is a bad idea. You might be able to trust them but they cant always trust who comes in the store. I have heard of punk kids dumping stuff in the tanks just for S&G. Great video though.. Kinda funny you played leap frog ...Hah..

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Great job. People have noted the risks with water - worth mentioning - but that said, you demonstrate the 'drip' technique which is the way to go. Nice work - and nice guitar skills! :)

5. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

6. the fisherman

the fisherman Vlamingii Tang

That's a great vid for someone just stating out A+

7. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

ditto, that was funny, I laughed there too. Actually, I laughed at quite a bit of it. You're a ham aren't you ;) Again 10, good job dude!

8. Click Here!

9. 10acrewoods

10acrewoods Fire Goby

well I guess it is just a school of thought question. All there live rock and fish are in same system only thing separate if there were toxins then they would contaminate fish and rocks not just water so I try to keep systems alike for future purchases I guess I should have faked it in the video but that is what I do so you can slam me if you would like but there is a danger and I have weighed the consequences. thanks though.

10. 10acrewoods

10acrewoods Fire Goby

I always try to present info in a funny way people will remember it better so I think. plus I just like to make people laugh. that is the best prize.

2 people like this.
  11. iamfor3

iamfor3 Plankton

Thanks for the video helps alot of people looks like you had fun with the kid more fathers should spend time with there kids.

12. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

nice video i loved it!

-Shane