1 gal Nano

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by cuttingras, Jun 13, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

I used to shop at this place when I lived in Kissimmee. They set me up with the tank I have now! Do any of you have one this small? Can I see pics if you do?

Thanks,

Linda

1 gallon Nano reef photos

2. Click Here!

3. MDeth

MDeth Feather Star

Its a pico :p

I will have a 3g and maybe more soon :)

I can't wait to get a mantis !

4. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Nice little set-up...It is amazing what you can do with such a small container of water! I have a few nice stonies growing in a Dunkin' Donuts medium sized coffee cup!!!

Just joking...

By the way, I use to live in Kissimmee as well a while back, when I worked at Walt Disney World!!!!!
    Nice area...though has become even more commercialized and touristy, with businesses going up at an alarming rate.
    Best of luck with your tank, and let us know if you decide to start a pico tank.

5. crappyballer

crappyballer Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

i hope you haven't bought the 3 gallon yet. i have 2 i'm not using, if you want one it's yours. and you are not to far from me either. and picos are awesome it is just a pain keeping them topped off all the time. i couldn't imagine the evaporation on 3/4 of a gallon

6. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Gosh, looks like fun.

I have a 1 gallon tank sitting out in garage...maybe will give this a try...

Where do you find a tiny skimmer, heater, etc...?

7. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

too many to quote from so here we go... LOL Yeah Kissimmee is too touristy and I don't speak spanish...but that's a whole 'nother issue.. :) I did like it down there but the traffic was killer. To go to work would take me 50 min to get 19 miles. Crazy!
    Dunkin Donuts cup? haha hmmm, possibly the world's smallest reef? LOL

I would love to try a 1 gallon but I have a hard enoough time keeping this 55gal going right. On the road and all. I may try once I get off the road.
    :)

Omard...got to Saltwater Fish, Live Corals, Marine Invertebrates, Clams, Live Rock, Saltwater Aquariums & Supplies
    Lynda and Moe and really great people and they can hook you up with the stuff you need!

I just thought it(1gal) was cool so I posted it! Enjoy!