1,000 posts and almost 5,000 karma!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by =Jwin=, May 3, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

You didn't miss much. My brother convinced me it was a vampire fighting movie (he hadn't seen it yet but wanted too) so I rented it... its a vampire romance movie. Very little fighting.

2. Click Here!

3. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Oh, I could rant on about Twilight for days. I rented that movie with the expectation of seeing fangs, throat rippage and daylight deaths (exploding bodies). You know, a vampire movie. What I got was a lesson in teenage angst. "Oh, I don't know if I can be around you", "Oh, I cannot stand being without you", "Oh, I don't think we can be just friends", "Oh, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.". "Oh, EDWARD!!!!!!". Ick. No fangs. No throat rippage. No daylight deaths. Just daylight glowing. Lame, lame, lame. OK, I feel better now.

BTW, Harry Potter rocks......

4. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Stepho and John, I like you two more every day :D

Hahaha I refuse to see the Twilight movie, read the Twilight books, etc. All because I go to a highschool, where girls talk about it ALL the stinkin time, my brother and mother are in love with it, and yadda yadda yadda.

However, new Harry Potter movie, Half Blood Prince, comes out July 17. I think.

5. stepho

stepho Panda Puffer

When it comes to Harry Potter I am one of those guys that complains that the movie doesn't follow the book close enough. I hated the final battle in order of the phoenix. Half blood prince looks better though.

6. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

LMAO!!! :lol: I know a Rastafarian, very sweet man! I can only dream of having his patience, kindness and wisdom.
    [​IMG]

7. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

I kinda lost track. They are not on book 7 yet? Bummer. So Half blood prince would be six.

I hear the last book is going to be divided up into two movies, which would mean the last movie going to be two hours of battle. It will be most epic if they do it right. By far the best book of the series, I just handed it to my boy today in fact. He has not read the other books, but has seen the movies. I should give him half blood prince now that I think on it......off to the book store tomorrow......

And Linda's apparent alter-ego made me laugh. I cannot stop chuckling over it......

8. Click Here!

9. Dr.Fragenstein

Dr.Fragenstein Panda Puffer

Uh oh Jwin, I have 999 posts....don't think I will be able to pull of the 1000;5000 like you did?! Unless of course I troll the bucket for a while!! 8)

1 person likes this.
  10. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

I prefer this as "cutting grass" imaginary rendition:

[​IMG]

;D :LolLolLol:biggrinbo:laughcry:

1 person likes this.
  11. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Love it!! :lol:

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: I've seen that somewhere before. Is that from Chappelle's Show?