ad-button

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Flamingo Tongue

Skin: Mint
imagine7070 is on a distinguished road

gallery
Default Coral Beauty or Lemonpeel Angel

I am thinking about getting rid of the Coral Beauty and adding a Lemonpeel Angel in my tank instead. If I don't, I was just going to add a Yellow Tang for a splash of Yellow. So that poses the question:

Which would you rather have and why? Lemonpeel or Coral Beauty?
imagine7070 is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!
Old 04-04-2007, 01:04 PM   #2
Flamingo Tongue

sharkatak is moving on up!

gallery

I recently saw a display tank at my LFS that had a Lemonpeel put in for algae control.Bad move.It decimated the corals and bullied all the other fish,killing some.He had to strip down the 4ft cube to get it out.I'd stick with the coral beauty and find something else yellow.
sharkatak is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-04-2007, 01:33 PM   #3
Gigas Clam

Birchell has a spectacular aura aboutBirchell has a spectacular aura about

gallery

Both, hahahahaha . I love angels, but the coral beauty would have a better attitude. Ive seen lemon peels bully alot of fish, so if you dont plan on getting anymore fish go for it. Both are beautiful fish, and are good with corals. Youll find its kinda hit or miss with angels and coral, so just go for the one you want and see how it reacts. Good luck,

Michael
Birchell is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-08-2007, 11:53 AM   #4
Torch Coral

RAVEN has a spectacular aura aboutRAVEN has a spectacular aura aboutRAVEN has a spectacular aura about

gallery

Lemon Peels are harder to keep than Coral beauty's and are definetly not reef safe. Go with the Tang or a Twin spot hogfish, yellow coris wrasse, midas blennie or canary blennie if you want yellow in your tank. The last 4 would better for your size tank! A yellwo tang will out grow a 46g in no time.
RAVEN is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #5
Feather Duster

Breed has a reputation beyond reputeBreed has a reputation beyond reputeBreed has a reputation beyond reputeBreed has a reputation beyond reputeBreed has a reputation beyond reputeBreed has a reputation beyond reputeBreed has a reputation beyond reputeBreed has a reputation beyond reputeBreed has a reputation beyond reputeBreed has a reputation beyond reputeBreed has a reputation beyond repute

contributor 

gallery

I have both

The lemonpeel is quite large and is a bully in my tank, showing everyone that he is the second dominant after my trigger. He has bullied alot of my fish, however is great colouration.

My coral beauty has awesome purple colouration that glows off my lights. It is not as agressive as the lemonpeel and is more of a community fish.

There are more options for yellow fish other than the lemonpeel, and i would keep the coral beauty. I like the colouration better as it is not just one solid colour... Good luck with your choice!!
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-10-2007, 04:47 PM   #6
Feather Duster

billy31422 is doing something  right

3reefer 

gallery

coral beauty is far more attractive. get the yellow tang.
billy31422 is offline   Reply With Quote Top

Click Here!