Coral Beauty Angelfish

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by Jay, Sep 4, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jay

Jay Teardrop Maxima Clam

Well..I just went down to the lfs and gave away my oscars (12 inch long) had them for 2 years. Going to start another saltwater tank out of their tank. While I was there I saw a angel Beauty that was awesome. I asked the lfs if it was safe for coral and she said yes but I have read otherwise. I took her home and have not released her yet to the quarenteen yet. Has anyone ever had one. I read that they may nip at soft corals if they are not any liverock to graze on. What if I keep her fed will she leave my corals alone. Heres a pic. Its through the bag so sorry bout the quality.

Jay

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Man I just mentioned my old Coral Beauty in another thread. I said mine was fine, but others have had problems with them being nippy. Makes me think it's a roll of the dice. Every fish is different.

So it's up to you if you feel like gambling. The pay off might be nice. Or you will have to pull all your rock out to remove him later on. :p