Purple digi care?

Discussion in 'SPS Corals' started by rc_mcwaters3, Mar 13, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

well I got it and it looks good but I have no clue how to care for it other than you have good water quality and good flowwith good light so..... I have 3 boost leds (3b, 2W combo) with one of them directly on it and 1 430 GPH nano power head on it from one side of the tank and a 97 GPH power head pushing on the opiset side of the tank dirrectly on it.

so yea let me know and with links please ;D

2. Click Here!

3. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

That may be a bit too much light...? My cap never liked strong light or flow, so just basing it on that. Digis may be different.

4. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

My digis prefer lower flow and light. I have one piece that broke off and is laying on the sand. It is growing extremely fast at 27" deep.

5. rc_mcwaters3

lol so move it lower inm the tank with ledd flow got it. ill post a pic later tonight so I can show all yall what up ;D

6. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

Mine is at the top of my tank direct under 250 mh and growing like a weed with moderate waterflow hitting it. It was sensitive to nitrates but reading zero its growing away.

7. rc_mcwaters3

lol could all throw pics if ya got them ;D wanna see what Im looking forward to.